NIKE Barkley Posite max

Damn Eastbay sent my AP's doubled boxed. No bag of death over here. My shoe box is 
smokin.gif

The thing is, they DID box my order, in a much too large box. Still got screwed up. I would almost guess the eastbay workers are throwing these around in the warehouse, combined with the fact that NSW boxes are already trash.

lol i think we had same dude handling our box, he was prob kicking mine and throwing ur box around

If the Suns didn't have scales they would be so much better. Ugh nike can't make that perfect shoe.

Ordered from Eastbay and my box came well intact, just a small nudge on one of the corners... But I threw it in the trash after... I don't need the box

Eastbay won't do anything about the bag of death.  Jordans and Foams shoes will sell out regardless.  From their perspective...  If you don't like it, buy it from elsewhere.  Even if the box is damaged, they know you won't return it.  Why not save a few bucks on shipping?
basically....eastbay have consumers by the balls.

more pics of sneakers eastbay probably won't double box.....
that godzilla print..damn i'd have to see em in person before i bite.

as it stands, da eggplants/cloaks are da best colorway in these.

I CANT GET WITH THE OVER THE TOP COLORWAYS... EGGPLANTS ONLY THUS FAR AND HOPEFULLY SO I CAN SAVE MONEY

Damn so many people getting really messed up boxes. Sucks sorry to hear it..
How r the shoes? Anybody experiencing scuffs or scratches or anything like that due to the shoes not being as protected as they should be? Smh any shoe with over $100 price tag should get douuble box.

Damn so many people getting really messed up boxes. Sucks sorry to hear it..
How r the shoes? Anybody experiencing scuffs or scratches or anything like that due to the shoes not being as protected as they should be? Smh any shoe with over $100 price tag should get douuble box.
I didnt notice any imperfections wth them although they were semi loose in the bag. In the past I've ordered from companies that used bags but theirs were vacuumed sealed around the box.

Do those socks match perfect with those shoes?

As far as i can tell the socks and shoes are the same court purple, which is much easier to match than the atomic teal, dear nike, can i get an atomic teal hoodie or something more than 2 shirts? How about some court purple atomic teal socks since you've released this coolor combination a couple of times now

Back
Top Bottom