NIKE Barkley Posite max

Here's some more pics of the platinum version. Eggplant's came in today that I got for a friend. Really like them in person but passed on them to save some money.

View media item 336375

View media item 336376

View media item 336377

View media item 336378

View media item 336379

View media item 336380

View media item 336381

View media item 336382

View media item 336383

dammit. I told myself that I would pass on the Platinums, but those pics are making it hard

i agree, they look sick in those pics!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: @ those platinums. I just copped a pair of pewter Foambs though so I'll probably pass on them. Definitely my favorite colorway of these so far.

The "Suns" also look pretty blue to me on my iPhone screen :lol:, I guess I'll have to reconsider whether I like them or not after I see the pics on my computer monitor.

thats what i said, they look similar to the "76ers". gotta see better high res pics, the "purple" looks blue and the "orange" looks red.

I almost went for the Eggplants but decided to pass.  Not passing on that Suns colorway though, those are legit.

this is how mine came like in a box, other side a little bent up... and this was in a box i cant imagine getting a bag of death. would probably crumble when u pick it up lol

at least i can stack mine, no real complaints but I am a little OCD and would prefer a perfect box.
dam son someone straight up kicked that thing like a football!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't really into these before but now seeing the suns and sixer's I'm sold. Probably going to pick up the eggplants for near retail from a local guy to start my chucks collection

i honeslty know the routine now with eastbay.

ive had many shoes come in the bag of death, especially when i get them from returned orders. recently, it was my xmas lebron X and my kobe VIII area 72 sport pack. some air max 2009s i purchased 2 months ago didnt even have the nike box. it was some big, generic box with a printed label attached. guess the original box was too damaged to send to me. makes it super easy to figure out where they are on my shelf.

they already said they only double box what they consider a "hot" release. guess these eggplants didnt make the cut :smh:

$235 dollar shoe isn't worth double boxing smh. :x ill stick with FNL or NIKE for online they both know what they are doing.

Last edited:
A $254 dollar shoe(taxes) and Eastbay can't ship in another box that probably cost them $3 at the most...SMH

Got my chucks in from eastbay, they boxed them since I bought some socks, but used a hug box. Box still beat as heck
mean.gif
Just got mine in today in the good old bag of death.  My box has some dents in it but it's not as bad as yours.  Still like others have said it's pretty sad that they can't double box a shoe that is over $200.

even jimmy jazz double boxes

The thing is, they DID box my order, in a much too large box. Still got screwed up. I would almost guess the eastbay workers are throwing these around in the warehouse, combined with the fact that NSW boxes are already trash.

Back
Top Bottom