NIKE Barkley Posite max

Like make a ton of colorways

Another example is the foamposite

Nike killed the 1/2 cent and foams for me with all the terrible colorways

No idea why people continue to call these "Eggplants".  Not even sure why that name sticks when it's nothing like that colorway.  These are Invisibility Cloak Barkley's.  Period.

why do you all keep copping from Eastbay if the box comes looking like crap? Buy from another online store.

Eastbay won't do anything about the bag of death.  Jordans and Foams shoes will sell out regardless.  From their perspective...  If you don't like it, buy it from elsewhere.  Even if the box is damaged, they know you won't return it.  Why not save a few bucks on shipping?

why do you all keep copping from Eastbay if the box comes looking like crap? Buy from another online store.

1. online purchases are difficult for many so they just purchase from anywhere they can get an order through.
2. for me, eastbay gets to me quicker and has no sales tax. at the same time, i dont really complain about my boxes anymore since i know the deal.

I understand the frustration with the bag from eastbay that's why I rarely cop from there, but I usually can get my shoes from NDC so there's usually no need for the to go there. But I used to help my friend out with Fed Ex delivery when I was in college and I have a few friends that work for UPS and the real issue is how the package is handled from place to place. When people are loading the trucks at the warehouse they literally just through the packages in with out much care and with those trucks if you hit a bump the packages are gonna fall off the racks there is not a lot you can do to stop it unless you had a mesh covering all the racks. Wish they would figure something out to fix the issue.

I ordered Raptor 7’s from eastbay and didn’t get the bag of death

That was a while ago though

How long has Eastbay been doing this?

Just went to the UPS office to pick up my Barkleys and seen that they were double boxed and I was preety happy until i got home and opened the box.The box the shoes were shipped in had minor damage but when I opened the box the actual shoe box was mangled smdh at eastbay

i worry more about being able to add to cart than the bag. I have not had much luck with that, but I never had a bad experience with the bag, go figure. if you are unhappy don't order from them so i can. |I

my pair comes in from JJ on Saturday though :D

Last edited:
Just went to the UPS office to pick up my Barkleys and seen that they were double boxed and I was preety happy until i got home and opened the box.The box the shoes were shipped in had minor damage but when I opened the box the actual shoe box was mangled smdh at eastbay
On another note,to all you guys that get your shipment from UPS late in the evening,I have signed up for an account with UPS which is free and they give you an option to hold your package at their offices.UPS is like 5 minute drive from my home but I always receive my shipment around 8 sometimes even 9 pm so this was great for me.Just putting this info out there

Eastbay won't do anything about the bag of death.  Jordans and Foams shoes will sell out regardless.  From their perspective...  If you don't like it, buy it from elsewhere.  Even if the box is damaged, they know you won't return it.  Why not save a few bucks on shipping?
basically....eastbay have consumers by the balls.

more pics of sneakers eastbay probably won't double box.....

View media item 336004View media item 336005View media item 336006View media item 336007View media item 336008

Suns colorway is straight fire. Tho I have no clue on why there are scales (godzilla?), I think it adds character to the shoe.

basically....eastbay have consumers by the balls.

more pics of sneakers eastbay probably won't double box.....

35nk2v.jpg

The Foamposite portion is nice but I like a black eyestay and tongue on it to give it some contrast and let the scales shine.

please dont tell me that those are now the Energy/Fire that come out next month, they kind of look ugly to me now with the scales..

:smh::smh:
:smh::smh:

This is how eastbay decided to ship them out to me as well. The box is beat up and the bag had a hole the size of a golf ball. I guess the rats might have tried these on before me. 
mean.gif

Really eastbay? This is what platinum membership gives me. Only time I want to see a bag is when I bought shoes in store not online 
mean.gif
thats messed up. Footaction did the same thing to me with my Penny V Cloaks

Suns colorway is straight fire. Tho I have no clue on why there are scales (godzilla?), I think it adds character to the shoe.

That's what I was thinking, like the old Barkley/Godzilla advertisement and commercial.

Back
Top Bottom