NIKE Barkley Posite max

My barkleys came from Dabombfactory today.  Wrapped in a double box, w/ a footlocker bag around the NSW box, and the original receipts in the box
pimp.gif

so I tried them on. I got my Basketball size which is half size up from jordans and roshes. they feel a little too long but width wise a good snug fit. dont know if i should try to size swap im worried a half size down would be too tight.

Does lacing them up tight help with heel slippage?

Here's a pic of an early sample for the Area 72 ASG release. Final version is much better IMO glad they made the changes.

Last edited:
Barkley's came in today, dope af! Kinda hard to put on, but I'm guessing I just gotta break em in. Definitely worth the price and I'm gonna get the 76ers for sure. They're kinda heavy tho

My pair just came in from Eastbay in that plastic bag you guys are referring to as the "bag of death."
The shoes are fine but the box is all messed up! I'm going to give Eastbay a call and complain!
I'm a gold club member and I wasn't expecting this smh

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and told them about the shoes being shipped in the plastic bag. The first person I spoke to just said she was sorry and then said she was going to ask a supervisor about why they were shipped that way because she said that most new releases always come double-boxed. After speaking to her supervisor, she said that that's the way they are supposed to come. I then asked to speak with the manager and he said that Eastbay sells the shoes and can only do something about it if the shoes are damaged. He said they don't sell the box so he can't do anything about it. I said but the shoes are a part of the box which is a part of the final product and he said I can understand where you're coming from but that's not the way we see it. I then hung up. I usually don't complain but the box is in pretty bad shape>:

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and told them about the shoes being shipped in the plastic bag. The first person I spoke to just said she was sorry and then said she was going to ask a supervisor about why they were shipped that way because she said that most new releases always come double-boxed. After speaking to her supervisor, she said that that's the way they are supposed to come. I then asked to speak with the manager and he said that Eastbay sells the shoes and can only do something about it if the shoes are damaged. He said they don't sell the box so he can't do anything about it. I said but the shoes are a part of the box which is a part of the final product and he said I can understand where you're coming from but that's not the way we see it. I then hung up. I usually don't complain but the box is in pretty bad shape>:
ohwell.gif
 Thats messed up if I was you i would take it a step higher and ask for corporate. 

:\  Thats messed up if I was you i would take it a step higher and ask for corporate. 

Yea but I was just pissed and hung up. If anyone else gets a beat up box then they should call Eastbay and at least bring it to their attention. This is unacceptable:smh:

I've been down that road with Eastbay half a dozen times. If you escalate it over and over, most you will get is a $10 gift card. Not even worth my trouble really, I would rather have a nice shoe box than $10. :x

^Yea that's what I figured. It wasn't worth it to me to pursue it any further. Not like they will replace the box.

This is how eastbay decided to ship them out to me as well. The box is beat up and the bag had a hole the size of a golf ball. I guess the rats might have tried these on before me. 
mean.gif

Really eastbay? This is what platinum membership gives me. Only time I want to see a bag is when I bought shoes in store not online 
mean.gif

eastbay use to always double box,when did the bag only start?

Been that way for as long as I can remember. I always try to buy more than 1 pair now, or some socks/shirt when I order so they box. Sucks I have to do that, but it works most of the time.

ohwell.gif
 Thats messed up if I was you i would take it a step higher and ask for corporate. 
good luck with that! when i went to corporate customer service they just took my complaint, recorded it and said someone will get back to me in a few days....that was a year ago still no call back lol

This is how eastbay decided to ship them out to me as well. The box is beat up and the bag had a hole the size of a golf ball. I guess the rats might have tried these on before me. 
mean.gif

Really eastbay? This is what platinum membership gives me. Only time I want to see a bag is when I bought shoes in store not online 
mean.gif
Didn't someone mention if you put down gift it would come double boxed?  I might be wrong idr really.

mean.gif

mean.gif
Damn that's real messed up how they did you.  I'm breaking my Barkley eggplants out tomorrow.  I'm debating whether to cop the summit white foams or not.  Probably going too, Nike is killing my pockets this march.

mean.gif

View media item 335269

mean.gif

This is exactly how mine was shipped too :smh:

Eastbay just don't fxxking care, man....I know we are not suppose to focus on the box, but who's happy with a goddam beat up box in a bag on the doorstep :smh:

I've complained to their higher levels in the past, nobody gives a ****, smh

Back
Top Bottom