NIKE Barkley Posite max

Just got the eggplants in a shipping bag but box was intact, shoes were perfect until saw the laces, looked like a mouse knawed on them. Called FTL asap and since its sold out gave me a $10 gift card to compensate n "buy" replacement laces... Looks like itll do a black lace swap :/

post pics if you do a lace swap. Been thinking of doing the same with my Bred XIs.

anyone feel like there too much black on them, i wish they were a little louder with some more purple or something

roll.gif

Right because everyone spends $15-$18 on one pair of socks. *****WTBS. Socks are socks, only thing I would of done differently is wear black socks...

Right because everyone spends $15-$18 on one pair of socks. *****WTBS. Socks are socks, only thing I would of done differently is wear black socks...

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and told them about the shoes being shipped in the plastic bag. The first person I spoke to just said she was sorry and then said she was going to ask a supervisor about why they were shipped that way because she said that most new releases always come double-boxed. After speaking to her supervisor, she said that that's the way they are supposed to come. I then asked to speak with the manager and he said that Eastbay sells the shoes and can only do something about it if the shoes are damaged. He said they don't sell the box so he can't do anything about it. I said but the shoes are a part of the box which is a part of the final product and he said I can understand where you're coming from but that's not the way we see it. I then hung up. I usually don't complain but the box is in pretty bad shape>:
Nike understands that delivery and fulfillment are part of the complete product experience. Apparently some of their partners havent figured that out. I would take to twitter and copy both @nikestore and @eastbay.

I missed out on these was on online getting my BRED 11s but would like to pick up a pair did these tun true to size?

I missed out on these was on online getting my BRED 11s but would like to pick up a pair did these tun true to size?
I find that they do. I was actually expecting them to be a little snug but I went with the 14 I typically wear and theyre great. Even a little room to spare with regular socks on.

Lol I don't think anyone was clowning the dude wearing tube socks, but EVERYBODY was clowning the dude asking where to get them.
Exactly, I actually think he was being sarcastic. There's no way he really wants to know where to get plain white socks. Or does he :nerd: :lol:.

Returned a sz 10 to eastbay, they fit bigger than the foamposites for me. Kept the 9.5 which are a little snug, got to break them in

Back
Top Bottom