Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Thanks Manglor and SneakerPimp.

I'll look out for anything at all that will match the tans. I love Chicago weather. Even though it's "summer", it's still chilly. All of the lighter jackets are on sale, so at this point, they are all wearable. Sucks for GTEK. 90 degrees ? We prob won't see those temperatures for another few weeks...

Side note, there is a TNF blue track jacket also on sale. very similar to this one. http://www.thenorthface.c...rn=11702&variationId=H56 those interested, hit me up. Store also had the black windbreaker that I have in grey in XL and XXL.

35 Hours til things get real hectic. Good luck to all and be safe.
Yeah man..Its getting hot down here. Woke up this morning and my grass was on fire!
laugh.gif

this sucks all my connects fell through. unfortunately i will not be camping nor paying resell. so the Tan joints remain elusive. Karma is gonna get good oneday. size 8.5 or 9 owners would get some karma from me if they had an 8 or 8.5 avail.

^^^^^my connects fell thru too...just 2 more plan B's then imma have to take that feebay hit

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

jetbluedrew wrote:

Redrum SB wrote:

jetbluedrew wrote:

wats gppd nt
nice first post
laugh.gif

there's an edit button btw

thanks for letting me kno i can finally voice my opinion now i been following this thread probably since like the first one an i got to say the yeezy's
gotta be one of the dopest sneakers i every had an i had, an still have alot of fire but these kicks man listen they outta this world
you cant gps these

man, give the kid a break. he likes the yeezys. is that so wrong??
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

are dudes really standing in line for these around nyc already? lol

man theyve been standing around since freakin tuesday in nyc.... hohny, ntny.... ny is hectic right now

i should be able to score 3 pairs of these with no problem.
wink.gif
can't see myself keeping them tho. 1st 2 c/w's were cool. i sold the zens. still have apair of blacks. these will be let go. tan just ain't my color.

good luck to all who want them

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i should be able to score 3 pairs of these with no problem.
wink.gif
can't see myself keeping them tho. 1st 2 c/w's were cool. i sold the zens. still have a pair of blacks. these will be let go. tan just ain't my color.

good luck to all who want them
3 PAIRS?? NO PROBLE???
eek.gif
IM GUESSING THEY'RE NOT A BIGDEAL WHERE YOUR FROM???

so nike successfully turned this release into a crap shoot....... thank God for loyal mom&pop stores or i might not have ended up scoring all 3 pairs forretail.... Edit....after reselling of course..and not even making cash on top...just retail
frown.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

ce126f84812380cd5f40bb403cd1f221b9887f3a.pjpg
It's pictures like these that make me want to put forth the effort necessary to get them.
eek.gif

I'm gonna be in OC this weekend. LA heads hit me up.
nerd.gif

Also, keep in mind that the Blacks were on NDC on the Thursday before the release date at 11:20 PM - PST. (I realize that the Zens were different, but just beaware.)

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

are dudes really standing in line for these around nyc already? lol

man theyve been standing around since freakin tuesday in nyc.... hohny, ntny.... ny is hectic right now

damn they putting in overtime. there still a couple stores no one is in line yet.
edit: just called hohny and they already have a list with all pairs reserved lol

Anyone from Minneapolis can help me find a spot? I doubt we even get em , i've called everywhere i can think. Any help? PM

PS: A NDC time would be a welcome PM as well
wink.gif

i thought the black yeezy's went up on ndc @ 2 am on the release date?

im ALMOST positive cause i missed them by 2 minutes

Back
Top Bottom