Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

witch one of you NT'ers is this�
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn looks like im going to be 0 for 3 thanks to my manager not giving me off the days i asked for, smh

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

How lame can one dude get?

SMH @ blackiceblaze.

Dude formulated an entire post to try to upend another dude?

'local Niketalk icon'????

NO ONE knows you outside of this thread. Chicago

'Hell outta here.
Fixed.
The whole idea of my post was to get the point across that TNF i purchased matched the yeezys, and they were very cheap. I guess people did not agree, took itwrong, and therefore, will never get a hook up from me again.

The blurb at the end was a nod to a certain individual because he had said that he would like to see what i wore my yeezys with and if i could rock themcorrectly. That comment came after a post of mine commenting on his outfit. Maybe you guys weren't around for that....

I guess I can't be sarcastic either. When I claim to be an icon, I'm clearly KIDDING. I guess I can't have fun with people around here. Maybe thisis ISS.... Niketalk is NOT what it once use to be...

And pardon me but....

I guess I haven't been as useful to this post as you have. Right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I have time and time again broke down release info forchicago. I've answered about 50 PM's about Yeezy info in Chicago. And when I try to post info giving you on TNF jackets that match yeezys for a VERYDISCOUNTED PRICE, you're just gonna burn me? Ok....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

roll.gif

This Kid Is Tainting The "Leaders" Name Post By Post
smh.gif
Okay? In all honesty if you think I'm going to kiss you behind, I'm not. I'll say what I like. It's not like you have evershopped with us... You keep bringing this whole "leaders" thing into play. I'm a normal person. I can say and do whatever I want. What exactly doyou represent that gives you the ability to criticize me so much? Our true customers know what we represent, and what we stand for. And I guarrentee- to thepeople who have shopped with us before- you know we take care of you. If you've had a bad experience, next time, come in and chatter with me.

I just don't understand how you have so much resentment towards me. But if that allows you to sleep at night, then by all means, Keep Hating. This is aforum. This is not real life. I will never meet you. You would never say things like this to me in real life. Keep E-thugging, it's a real good look.

With all of that said, I wish you all good luck in obtaining your yeezys, whether it be a pair of black or zen, or tans this saturday. I know I will see someof you, and I hope the release isn't chaotic. Believe me, I will be WELL PREPARED for anything that may arise, because at this point, I am expecting theworst.

How do you know one is NOT a REAL THUG ??? I been hearing this E-THUGIN thing thrown ALL OVER NT Today .....

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY 'bout to get these YEEZYs.

Who's got the NDC link from last time?
nerd.gif

P.S. Q, I know you're from Canada. What's there to do in BC? I'm gonna be up there next week.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom