Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Maybe this is ISS.... Niketalk is NOT what it once use to be...

This is a forum. This is not real life. I will never meet you. You would never say things like this to me in real life.

I will be WELL PREPARED for anything that may arise, because at this point, I am expecting the worst.
^^ all real talk

dudes here e thuggin daily

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

How do you know one is NOT a REAL THUG ??? I been hearing this E-THUGIN thing thrown ALL OVER NT Today .....
Why would a real thug be on Niketalk thuggin? Shouldn't a real thug be outside- doing "stuff"? Trying to jock me should be the lastof a "thugs" worries, unlike what is being done....

All this hating on dude. Then people say why nobody help each other out anymore???? Here is one of your answers. NT aint like it used to be. SMH

ICE do you thing compa.Nice TNF J
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hey guys how do I do an agreement thread?
Do I got to have a certain amount of posts or be a member a for a certain amount of time?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Do I got to have a certain amount of posts or be a member a for a certain amount of time?

go to the buy/sell forum and make one there.
if you're selling, you need to have at least 300 posts and have been here for at least 3 months. and you need to have a thread listing the shoes you havefor sale

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by TheKid973

^^^^^^Yo Searchin4js you down with SneakerHub?

Nah, never even heard of that store...You been there before?
Yeah I started my collection with pairs from that store even though I from Newark. But what I'm trying to figure out is why people justdon't go to NikeSportswear.com and search for the account in their city. SneakerHub is actually the only registered sportswear account in NJ, ( accordingto that site) and they get every single release, limited or gr. I was asking because you are located in NJ and I thought thats was where you were getting yourpairs from.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by GTEK

go to the buy/sell forum and make one there.
if you're selling, you need to have at least 300 posts and have been here for at least 3 months. and you need to have a thread listing the shoes you have for sale

But what if im trading? and just want to create an agreement..
Or does that also count as selling?

^still has the same rules of selling so one of you still has to have a thread in the buy/sell forums listing the shoes you want to trade. and then you can makethe agreement

retr0 - Hit me up, but remember I'm in Toronto which is the East Coast of Canada right by New York and Detroit.Where as BC/Vancouver is on the West Coast of Canada so it's closer to California, Oregon and Washington.....never been but have friends there.

Good looking out blackiceblaze. If you find anything that sweet for the tans I'd be down.

Try to ignore the hate, NT is pretty full of jealousy these days. Would be lame if you let a couple haters stop you from helping out a bunch of decent people.I help people in the buy/sell all the time and there are always a few bitter fools who get all angry and stupid when they can't follow the rules. Idon't let them stop me from helping everyone else out tho.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Good looking out blackiceblaze. If you find anything that sweet for the tans I'd be down.

Try to ignore the hate, NT is pretty full of jealousy these days. Would be lame if you let a couple haters stop you from helping out a bunch of decent people. I help people in the buy/sell all the time and there are always a few bitter fools who get all angry and stupid when they can't follow the rules. I don't let them stop me from helping everyone else out tho.
QFT
pimp.gif

"Most" spots got their shipment yesterday / today, a few spots wont get their shipment till after release date, just know that even after Saturdayyou still have a chance to score a pair if you put some work in. (Pm's will be ignored)
Those that ordered from me, things are looking good, status report via PM around 5pm
The undercover hype for these are unbelievable.
smh.gif

heard Packers only getting 5 pairs, any truth to this??? ....and shout out to BLACKICEBLAZE, a whole lot of E-thugging this week, everyone is superman tillthey come from behind those screens

Thanks Manglor and SneakerPimp.

I'll look out for anything at all that will match the tans. I love Chicago weather. Even though it's "summer", it's still chilly. All ofthe lighter jackets are on sale, so at this point, they are all wearable. Sucks for GTEK. 90 degrees ? We prob won't see those temperatures for another fewweeks...

Side note, there is a TNF blue track jacket also on sale. very similar to this one. http://www.thenorthface.c...rn=11702&variationId=H56 those interested, hit me up. Store also had the black windbreaker that I have in grey in XL andXXL.

35 Hours til things get real hectic. Good luck to all and be safe.

Back
Top Bottom