Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by freshair

ya llegaron los pinches mexicanos de vuelta van a decir..lol

JAJAJAJA, no e puesto atencion a este thread. Me agaro la migra pero me les pele xq ya me voy a campar por mis AIR YEEZYS:smile: I doubt im getting them but its worth it. Who knows, im 9.5 and might pickup a size 12 lmao. Tripple socks

Eso me paso con los Zens.. yo soy 10/10.5 y tuve que comprar un 11.5..

Man chill with that spanish. I dont mind it but after a few psots it gets annoying.
You can open a spanish yeezy thread.
Que?

Originally Posted by clezzie

can yall ____ chill wit that spanish garbage

indifferent.gif

pic.php

can yall spics chill wit that spanish garbage

Im Obamas mexican son. Daddy said I can speak spanish all day everyday; Shanikua u digg boiii.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by erick10

Originally Posted by freshair

ya llegaron los pinches mexicanos de vuelta van a decir..lol

JAJAJAJA, no e puesto atencion a este thread. Me agaro la migra pero me les pele xq ya me voy a campar por mis AIR YEEZYS:smile: I doubt im getting them but its worth it. Who knows, im 9.5 and might pickup a size 12 lmao. Tripple socks

Eso me paso con los Zens.. yo soy 10/10.5 y tuve que comprar un 11.5..

jajajaja, no mames wey. You should of looked for someone on the internet to trade wit you for your size and maybe they need the size you have.

omg, my legs are shaking cuz I dont know what ima do if I cant copp these. Its really hard to Copp in Califas if u dont have some connects. Ima get Owned. Fuxkit, Footlocker has a sale 2 for $80. Im copping like 6 pairs for retail of Yeezys lmao.

no need for the name calling?? but i kno thats when yall listen and theres no need to exclude the other non spanish speaking hlf of nt out of the thread cuzyall jerks wanna speak spanish...i dont see the asians talkin here in thier native tounge or the africans or indians or greeks or any other race/culture...uaint think about that when u was talkin to each other did u?? nooo so *!!$@

no need for the name calling?? but i kno thats when yall listen and theres no need to exclude the other non spanish speaking hlf of nt out of the thread cuz yall jerks wanna speak spanish...i dont see the asians talkin here in thier native tounge or the africans or indians or greeks or any other race/culture...u aint think about that when u was talkin to each other did u?? nooo so %!$%@

Thanks to you racist #@$% you're getting this post locked...
smh.gif

i hope the mods don't lock the thread because of ONE person, tho.

with that said, i wish ppl that posted in this thread in spanish (or any language other than english) could hit each other's inboxes via pm, instead.

On a side note, how are my bay area folks doing?

My best chance is NTSF...
Where are most of y'all heading?

no need for the name calling?? but i kno thats when yall listen and theres no need to exclude the other non spanish speaking hlf of nt out of the thread cuz yall jerks wanna speak spanish...i dont see the asians talkin here in thier native tounge or the africans or indians or greeks or any other race/culture...u aint think about that when u was talkin to each other did u?? nooo so *!!$@
and if one were to speak ONLY a little bit of english, mainly spanish, and recognized that others were speaking spanish, that person couldn't?or even ask the question in spanish?

jerks speaking spanish? you are probably one of the most ignorant people i have ever heard on niketalk. This forum is a worldwide forum. People can do whateverthey want. YOU definately do not make the rules. And by saying you called them a name to get their attention is uncalled for. Would someone use derogatoryterms to get the attention of african americans, or asians, or white. Oh i bet if i called YOU the derogatory terms of whatever YOUR race is, you'd beheated.

Goodbye. Nice knowing you on Nt
grin.gif

Sidenote:
BOTH NORTH FACE JACKETS I POSTED ARE NOW GONE.

no need for the name calling?? but i kno thats when yall listen and theres no need to exclude the other non spanish speaking hlf of nt out of the thread cuz yall jerks wanna speak spanish...i dont see the asians talkin here in thier native tounge or the africans or indians or greeks or any other race/culture...u aint think about that when u was talkin to each other did u?? nooo so *!!$@

Welcome to Banned Camp buddy. Your stay at NT was quite short. Haha I wonder how many times his post got reported.

wow first a lot of hate now a lot of racism...yeezy threads show how different niketalk is

everyones getting salty with all these raffles and raised prices for the last release...
my plan is now in effect and just waiting till 2m night to find out if it will come thru....
hoping i wont be let down...

good luck to everyone on completing the set or at least copping one pair to satisfy the hunger

Mike - As soon as I saw that guy post that crap, I knew you'd be coming insoon.
laugh.gif

How's this release looking for ya?

Back
Top Bottom