Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

laugh.gif

^they got all 3 cws
the most people camped out there was for the black/pinks for 2 days
zens- couple hours
tans- they said no camping, but people lurked so the cops came and they ended up doing a raffle

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Heres mine...Waitin on the Zens in the mail...

^^^I guess it explains why they feel so good when you slide your feet in em...haha...or explains the sneaker freak in us ^^^
roll.gif

LOL. Awww man....wear some white socks...LOL
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LOL thats why I need this Nets or im gonna die a 40 year old virgin

unless you can convince me there is another release,
smokin.gif
IT'sOVER!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

24xkrdh.jpg
all 3!!!!!
glad i could get my pairs without too much of a hassle and worry...
doing your hw and creating a plan is the key to success....shoutout to FittedFiend for the help on this one
strange how the first two releases from my local spot sold pairs to wearers and then the Tans ended up in peoples hands that only wanted to sell...
heres how it looked at KICKS/HI
roll.gif
at the guy waddling to the mirror to see how they looked
roll.gif

goodluck to all those who have not copped yet...i dunno if patience is the key but stay hungry, they'll come around

wow... just searched zens on ebay... they're really scarce... more so than i thought.

hate to ask again, but niketalk is the best place to discuss this... sell zens now or later?

hype is still on high, zens are scarce, so they may be worth the most now (apart from right b4 and right after their release date, of course)...

or should i hold out and wait a few months, but b4 any GR comes (because a GR would probably reduce interest in these, people just want yeezys, if they can getthem at ease later they're not gonna pay rape prices for the OG colorways most likely)?

come on, son...you want us to help you resell? there are still some of us that don't have zens and don't have any yeezy's at all that aren'ttrying to pay 650+ for these.

use your best judgement.

Originally Posted by jphonix

wow... just searched zens on ebay... they're really scarce... more so than i thought.

hate to ask again, but niketalk is the best place to discuss this... sell zens now or later?

hype is still on high, zens are scarce, so they may be worth the most now (apart from right b4 and right after their release date, of course)...

or should i hold out and wait a few months, but b4 any GR comes (because a GR would probably reduce interest in these, people just want yeezys, if they can get them at ease later they're not gonna pay rape prices for the OG colorways most likely)?
sell now. imo ull get more NOW then in a few months... IMO of course....

Back
Top Bottom