Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by that WAVE

yo Burried...was the release at salvins organized?
I was there for the black/pink release

ya. within the line we composed a list. some lady wanted a 7 month baby to get a pair so it was kinda buggd out from that. then she left for more than 2.5 hrsand we all agreed on a 1 hr limit. but @ the end of day she got the boot, a kid was able to have his ppl grab him a 2nd pair a half size from his real size andanother kid was able to get the last pair, though he is a 12 he got a 10.5 but whatever

but who were u @ blk/pink? i was dude wit university blue AF1 Hi on 1st day and then ed hardy jeans seamless goadome pick up day

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Originally Posted by searchin4js

im on that NDC launch...i got 3 laptops with 3 seperate cards and billing addresses...

My man J go harder than Kanye go

word up but he better have 3 heads manning 3 laptops or other than that no chance

i guess i was extremely lucky then. i still think i was the first person that copped. everybody says one time and i got an email before that time meaning thati had to put my order in before i even received the email...

and all sizes were left.

hope i'm as lucky this time around. i almost fell out of my seat last time, lol.

Folks who really want to cop tans without paying $650+ need to make offers before NDC drops... after that, it's going to be slim pickings and scary prices.

ppl aren't trying to get 500ish for these sneakers tho. everybody is on this 650-700ish phase.
i've tried.

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Originally Posted by that WAVE

yo Burried...was the release at salvins organized?
I was there for the black/pink release

ya. within the line we composed a list. some lady wanted a 7 month baby to get a pair so it was kinda buggd out from that. then she left for more than 2.5 hrs and we all agreed on a 1 hr limit. but @ the end of day she got the boot, a kid was able to have his ppl grab him a 2nd pair a half size from his real size and another kid was able to get the last pair, though he is a 12 he got a 10.5 but whatever

but who were u @ blk/pink? i was dude wit university blue AF1 Hi on 1st day and then ed hardy jeans seamless goadome pick up day

so when did you get to salvin's? i would be coming from bpt so i didn't want to waste my time going if their weren't going to be any pairs left

your sig is the exception to the rule.
also, no size 9's that i've seen in the tans have went for under 6. most end around 650-700ish.
zens, if you can find them have the potential to end for around 5 something but most end for around 580-a lil over 600.

i have a problem with paying 3 times the box price for a sneaker that released the other day. maybe its just me. i understand it tho...shops charged 500 fromthe start, which is wack. ppl camped, ppl trying to make a profit, etc. not trying to sell for what they got it for. i understand. i just hate it.

and there's no reason to laugh. show me the completed auctions with these going for 5 anything and i'll shut up.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

lol all you guys do is just think about shoes, you guys are forgetting what special day it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANYE

kanye_west_birthday_party_01.jpg

PLEASE DROP ON THIS SPECIAL DAY!
nice cake

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl aren't trying to get 500ish for these sneakers tho. everybody is on this 650-700ish phase.
i've tried.

Naw.....
tongue.gif

Wow its a couple of legit sellers on here willing to do $500....

oh ok. well i don't wanna turn this into a buy/sell thread, so...
hit the pm box, i guess. zens, tho.

i might make a wtb thread when i get off of work or something.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by debs 168

i've tried.

Naw.....
tongue.gif

Wow its a couple of legit sellers on here willing to do $500....

Co sign. Some people trying to do their area code 510! Lol

Back
Top Bottom