Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i might call in sick on wednesday...
yes, its that serious. no way i'm coming to work like a zombie because i stayed up all night trying to get these.

I was disappointed when I could only get a size 10 from a raffle because I normally wear size 11-12. I'm searching NT looking for trades and I read thatthe yeezys run 1/2 to a full size bigger so I'm like, hmm? So I go pull the tans out, put the soles up to the bottom of my feet and discover that thesejust might fit. I pull the paper out, grab the heel strap and tongue and slowly slide my foot in and...hallelujah! So to all the guys that have pairs that areno more than a size smaller than what you wear, try em out before getting rid of them. I haven't worn a 10 since junior high. Good luck to all those stillsearching

lol all you guys do is just think about shoes, you guys are forgetting what special day it is.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANYE

kanye_west_birthday_party_01.jpg

PLEASE DROP ON THIS SPECIAL DAY!

is there even a rocafella records anymore?? i wonder if kanye is gonna stay at def jam once the rocnation thing happens.

Are you able to order more than one pair? I know that it will only let you check out one. But after your first order, can you get another pair if it'sstill available or will Nike refund your payment for the other order?

...and i just want one pair. not even to resell. i want to complete the set...gotta cop zens too tho.
at least i got one pair tho, right?

i was gonna use another card w/another billing address to cop a pair for my dude david but we'll see what happens with my pair first, lol.

its weird ndc took down the other 2 colors even tho they were out of stock

what would be dope is if they restocked on the other two and brought the net out as well.
that is weird that they'd take the other two down, tho...

Back
Top Bottom