Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

I know people from Nike read this.... Just Please release it on NDC now and help your TRUEST customers.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

im on that NDC launch...i got 3 laptops with 3 seperate cards and billing addresses...

My dude bout to be going in for these. That's a good plan you have going on. I'm only stuck with one computer. Lol.

im on that NDC launch...i got 3 laptops with 3 seperate cards and billing addresses...
i cant even b mad... not one bit
pimp.gif

The e-campout is getting worse than the regular campout. At least you know when the shoe is releasing and have an idea whether you will get a pair or not withthe regular campout.

Originally Posted by SC415

My dude bout to be going in for these. That's a good plan you have going on. I'm only stuck with one computer. Lol.
unless you are the worlds fastest man it will do no good, youd be lucky to beat the other 20 or so people who get them and the other thousandstrying through checkout once..twice is impossible, to think about 3 times is down right funny

Alright guys if you could cop for retail what pair would you get?

A.) Zens

B.) Black/Pinks

C.) Net/Net

Like if you don't have enough pairs... I'm hating because I don't have any pairs from any cw... so I hope the price drops on all of you now thatwould be funny

I wish these would just drop on NDC already....... I'm really tired of refreshing and checking..... I feel like a stalker

Originally Posted by GTEK

Alright guys if you could cop for retail what pair would you get?

A.) Zens

B.) Black/Pinks

C.) Net/Net

Cmon on guys join in! Its just a little something to do until NDC drops....

Back
Top Bottom