Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Agree to Disagree
glasses.gif

They had a size 11 tans at transit in nyc, and i was bout to buyem today but she said 500 and i'm not paying over retail

yea some spots is oding like alife and transit

i cant knock the hustle all i know is thT im glad i copped

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yagit80 wrote:
LIGHTS OUT!
thank you for my new wallpaper
pimp.gif

edit: can you OR another person here take this in a higher resolution like this? i don't like having to "stretch" it....thanks!

Here's a bigger one.

2mq0pjl.jpg

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

Originally Posted by sincere

You guys seem to forget that I'm a buyer, not a reseller. I'm just trying to look out for those that want to buy and buy for a better price. Why would I have to lie about telling people to not buy on an emotional instinct. I mean how is that wrong? It's wrong to speak to people and to tell them not to fall for the overpricing/unnecessary pricing of resellers. I'm trying to look out for people by giving good and honest advice. What's wrong with that? How did this good message turn into..."Get Sincere", because of this and that? The only person who should be mad at my message is a reseller. If you're not a reseller, then just be happy that somebody has a level-headed way of thinking. It's obvious that these shoes aren't going to bring in the money that the resellers wished. I'm just stated facts and the fact is that in my size not one sold for a BIN and that re-sellers need to be more realistic with their asking prices. That's it! If you're mad at that message, you must be one of these resellers, because there isn't any other reason why one should take it so personal and turn this into a, "Get Sincere" thing.

Nuff said. Don't hate me, because I have a positive message and advice.
pimp.gif

i dig your advice and i agree with 1/2 of it ... ive always been a buyer but to pass up on the fact that thse are a hot buy and not make some decent coin on it is stupid. What if NDC doesnt drop... what you would say about that? what if NDC does dro and only gets a hand full otu and all the resellers get them.. what then? alot of N'Talkers got multiple pairs probably for the same reasons i had - i love the shoe and i wanted to flip and make some $$$ - Just commend the ones that put in work and got so many - so what if they price them for 500 over - they spent 3 or 4 days out there to get them they need their hard work paid for. I had 3 pairs got rid of Two - and i wouldnt mind getting more NDC.. Yeezy got people going nutz damn!
eek.gif
I would say this... I would say that their are a whole lot of people who want these, but only a few of those (Whole lot of people) are emotional buyers and buy on instinct. These few will be the ones that are create "Bidding Wars" and this creates a "Bubble" in price. Once those few finally get there shoes, the price always drops substantially (the "Bubble" pops). Then later on when the price drops, those same few will be the ones with "Buyers Remorse". It never fails. All of the remaining sellers start to play cutthroat and they start undercutting each other just to get their money back. This is when the smart buyers/those who waited have a chance to take advantage of the fantastic prices (As if it's really a fantastic price, since you didn't buy it for the original MSRP or below). The feeding frenzy always happens on the day of release, because there is always a euphoria about "Needing" the shoes on that day for fear (F.E.A.R. = False Expectations Appearing Real) that they won't be around, but in fact...they're always around. No matter how may pairs NDC put's up for sale, the release always takes "Potential" buyers out of the market. It never matters how many, because the results are the same, because you just lost somebody who would've been their to drive the price up. Basically it takes away from the demand. If this doesn't make sense to anybody, then I don't know what to tell you.

Now as fare as the "Tan's" go. The problem with these is the fact that their is NO or next to NO feeding frenzy on these. Like I said above the feeding frenzy always begins the day of release. Well, this didn't happen and I see more and more resellers listing their pairs, dropping the price already/cutting the throats of others and/or making deals outside of eBay. The re-sell response just isn't there and I'm sorry to bust the re-sellers bubble, but hey...it is what it is. These shoe's are like the rap game right now. There are more Rappers (Sellers), then listeners (Buyers)! Everybody wants to be a Rapper (Seller) these days. The guy's with the rediculous BIN prices like $750 and stuff like that are going to be the very same ones next week, scrambling to get rid of their shoes, before the value drops. When this happens...eBay will turn into Cutthroat City. Basically the Tan's already have a bad start and it's not going to get any better (For the sellers that is).

I'm just saying to the sellers that ya'll better start thinking about dropping those prices like they're hot or get caught holding. To the buyers, I'm saying that it's so dang obvious that you don't have to be irrational and make an emotional purchase, because you will regret it when that price does drop.

Seriously...Buyer and Sellers need to use some common sense. Too darn bad that sense isn't that common!!! The signs are there. Who's going to open their eyes and see what I'm talking about.

Hopefully I broke down these simple rules of economics, especially the rules of eBay economics. Like I said...I'm no rookie. This isn't my first rodeo. I just thought that I would share some positive advice. You can do what you want with the advice that I give. You can lead the thirsty horse to the water, but he doesn't have to drink. Hopefully these simpe rules with forever be broke.! Only time will tell.
pimp.gif
YO THIS DUDE IS 100% CORRECT! the prices for the tans WILL be dropping dramatically over the next few days/weeks. I had 4 pairs of blacks aroundthis time last month and I unloaded every pair for 750-850, I wanted 900-1000.. there are ppl accepting 650 for these now with the hype, so i figure in a fewdays the hype will die down, re sellers will get scurred and Ill be able to copp for double retail - if the sellers are lucky!

How big do these Yeezy's run? Half size or full size? I'm trying to justify keeping this size 11 but Idon't want to try it on because its not going to be considered DS.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

How big do these Yeezy's run? Half size or full size? I'm trying to justify keeping this size 11 but I don't want to try it on because its not going to be considered DS.

laugh.gif

How big do these Yeezy's run? Half size or full size? I'm trying to justify keeping this size 11 but I don't want to try it on because its not going to be considered DS.
It depends on your foot. For most they say they fit about 1 size bigger (10 feels like 11). For some they say it feels like a half size bigger(10 feels like a 10.5).

Me personally, I wear a 10.5 in Jordan's but kept the 9.5 in Yeezy's.

Best price on NT Check the sig...

pics don't do the tans justice. nicer than i thought. i'm def. keeping mine since i won it at the NTSF raffle. i consider them a token of luck haha

I see alot of people selling their tans on their sigs. Does sigs work? Has anyone been successful today?

Originally Posted by modernart

pics don't do the tans justice. nicer than i thought. i'm def. keeping mine since i won it at the NTSF raffle. i consider them a token of luck hah a

Lucky..I wanted to win a pair..but wasn't lucky.

I am oly selling mine because I didnt get my size. If I could find a trade in SoCal I would defintely do that instead

You dudes is crazy. Even if you selling for $400 you doubled your money if you paid retail. There are gonna be no resellers scramblinng to get rid of anything.They are gonna make money either way, it's just a matter of how much. Some are just beinng greedy and will have to settle for less but it's not gonnabe cut throat, unless doublinng up is cut throat.

they're still considered DS lol

Back
Top Bottom