Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

khakis and a powder pink or white polo ftw

S880927092_939_FNT

You already!
http://i.ebayimg.com/17/%21BTHOllg%21mk%7E%24%28KGrH****jYEjlLmZ5C3BKGuzEM8pg%7E%7E_1.JPG

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

3600277260_5666c865e0.jpg

I think this is a great way to get your Yeezys and a great way to help the people who need it the most.

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM. The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. The proceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

So if you buy the shirt, but dont win the raffle, what do you wear it with? Where is the profit on the 18 $300 yeezy's being donated to?

Now that I look at it, a grey tee with the "YZY" fading from tan on the left, to soft pink in the center , to hot pink on the right would havesufficed.

They resemble a basketball..lol

I looked at them n compared..lol..but nice none the less.

Still waiting on NDC.

man.... resellers are kinda wack. you buy the product and once you get reciept its yours and you can do as you please. but while i was in line in CT @ SALVINSyou had a lady tryin yo have a 7 month baby get a pair, there were 4 heads infront who wanted specific sizes who would have ruined it for the people who wannarock theirs.
playing for keeps kills hype!!!!!!!!! word up!
do your thing make your money, but @ the same time don't OD just to resell IMO. i was gonna sell my tans cuz i didnt get the blk pink but it dont makesense. i have 2/3 so if i pay over retail for the 3rd wont be too bad.

Why is it sooo hard to find the Blk/pinks in a 11.5??? It my missing piece to the set! There are 0 on ebay

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I wouldnt mind having blueish/purpleish and orange CW
even tho that is not my fav but is AIGHT
I wouldn't buy em... the silver lining is just nasty. The silver piping on the strap, NASTY. Glad they got scrapped from the startingline-up.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Why is it sooo hard to find the Blk/pinks in a 11.5??? It my missing piece to the set! There are 0 on ebay
theres not many for the tans either compared to other sizes.

Please... man it sounds like you are a bitc hing about not getting another pair at JImmy JAzz. IF cats were really HOH flip squad you would of not gotten any.From what I know y'all guys were lucky to get any at all at HOH.

yeah i came off with 6 pairs....hey i got the dough and you don't. Its clear to me that you wanted a pair to flip. If that is not true you would not havebeen at jimmy jazz for your second pair. Get your dough straight then maybe one day you can be a real flipper instead of a bitc her

Did the tans even release on NDC yet? I was busy the whole day/night Friday to even check and I don't feel like reading 50 pages to find out?

Back
Top Bottom