Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

that blue and orange colorway should drop... the best colorway so far... not better than the mcfly photoshopped joints... wow... those are amazing

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

that blue and orange colorway should drop... the best colorway so far...
if u want to buy clothes to go with that, rock on. i totally disagree. looks like a 1 fit pair.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

you guys are gonna get banned

Why there is nothing but good conversation ......
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Seems like mad people are willing to trade their tans for the black/pinks...
grin.gif

seems like way more zen dumpers... haven't seen anyone dumping tans unless it was extra pairs.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

that blue and orange colorway should drop... the best colorway so far...
if u want to buy clothes to go with that, rock on. i totally disagree. looks like a 1 fit pair.

no way... you dont have to match necessarily.... you could rock one of the two colors and be good...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Seems like mad people are willing to trade their tans for the black/pinks...
grin.gif

thats cause the creasing on those blacks suck...leather colorways are the best of the 3

the whole point of my post was to show that they're not blue/orange at all, they're charcoal/fire red...

much better too imo...

After looking at the pics from Taiwan again... I'm definitely thinking it's a big NO as far as another colorway.

1) Those samples didn't have lacelocks (every sample pair we've seen thus far has, even the all black GLC had).
2) They have the wax laces, which are typically reserved for more expensive shoes, which contradicts peoples' theories that these would be of lesserquality and cheaper.
3) We've never seen any REAL information regarding these releasing. The only time people post with info such as "they're coming, justwait"... no offense, but I haven't seen anyone post that who has ever posted any kind of credible info before. The shop owner I know who let me knowabout the space jam drop as well as the true blue I-release, said he never heard anything about a 4th drop.

I really think it's a ton of wishful thinking. Hell, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

^If it happens it happens no big

yeah, same here... i'll probably cop, because i do like them, but i ain't as sprung on them as i was when i first saw them. probably because i'mfeeling these first 3 colorways a lot more now... namely the black & pinks and the zens...

Back
Top Bottom