Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Saying "Sig Check" counts as selling... yall know this right?

i consider it more advertising

*SIG CHECK*
nerd.gif

LOL, Sig Check I guess too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by kevineg6

As most people predicted, demands for the Tan is far less then the black or the Zen, You can buy the tan easily for around 500 on ebay right now and its only one day right after the release....I should of wait a little longer after the price settle down to get the tan instead of bought them right before the release (kinda regret), they should be around $450 with in a month. Oh well....

Actually, I would say that prices are a lot lower than the Zens or Blacks because they have not dropped on NDC yet, so the demand for the pairs on ebay are not high right now, thus Sellers are getting desperate and lowering BINs.
indifferent.gif

k its rumored they wont even drop on NDC..and if they do like 20 pairs..thats not enough to make a dent, people are desperate, the real reason is there have been 2 other colorways a lot of people myself included indulged our desire for the yeezys with one of the first 2 colorways, the tan (which up until now has generally been regarded easily as the weakest color) is now thrown into a pot of 2 other colorways, and a lotta guys chasing the hype just want yeezys regardless of color. imo thats the real reason, there is just a larger number of yeezys out there

Very true. I still think though that once NDC drops, all the people that missed out and really want them will force Ebay prices up. Just me .02 though.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

As most people predicted, demands for the Tan is far less then the black or the Zen, You can buy the tan easily for around 500 on ebay right now and its only one day right after the release....I should of wait a little longer after the price settle down to get the tan instead of bought them right before the release (kinda regret), they should be around $450 with in a month. Oh well....

Actually, I would say that prices are a lot lower than the Zens or Blacks because they have not dropped on NDC yet, so the demand for the pairs on ebay are not high right now, thus Sellers are getting desperate and lowering BINs.
indifferent.gif

k its rumored they wont even drop on NDC..and if they do like 20 pairs..thats not enough to make a dent, people are desperate, the real reason is there have been 2 other colorways a lot of people myself included indulged our desire for the yeezys with one of the first 2 colorways, the tan (which up until now has generally been regarded easily as the weakest color) is now thrown into a pot of 2 other colorways, and a lotta guys chasing the hype just want yeezys regardless of color. imo thats the real reason, there is just a larger number of yeezys out there

Very true. I still think though that once NDC drops, all the people that missed out and really want them will force Ebay prices up. Just me .02 though.
yeah I think so to, this would be their last chance to own a pair of ds yeezy's. To bad no 1 came through with a hook up for the black n pinkones...I would of mos def sold mines for retail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rickyfong

HEY TO THE NT'ERS THAT GOT YOUR PAIRS OF TAN YEEZYS!!
anyone got creases on one shoe badly when you opened the box? like the toe was creased like crazy. also, on my strap, one of the corners were bent in and the the corner of the strap looked really really wrinkled. anyone get the same problems!?

Don't worry I got the same thing on one shoe of my pair, it's the leather that's like that. It has leather like a premium leather jacket with thelittle wrinkle's.

I'm just so happy about the fact that all of these resellers aren't able to sell their Yeezy's at crazy prices. At least not in my size (13) and Isee a bunch of the Tan's up. I'm going to hold out, because the best buy it now price is about $580. In all honesty...I think that the re-sellers aregoing to have to start to take whatever price offers they can get, due to the fact that nobody is biting on the Tans. When I go to the "CompletedListings" on eBay, I can't find any SOLD Tans. I have watched a couple of Tans (2) and I've noticed that they weren't available, so some ofthese sellers have either found a sucker and/or sold them quick, because they realized that these arent' going to sell like the Black & PinkYeezy's.

Heck, the Zen Gray's don't even break $350 in my size anymore. I think that this is due to the fact that the Zen Gray's have been released allover the world, just like these will. Besides, our economy is in the dumps right now and people are much more selected in how they spend their money. I'mjust holding out until the Tan's get into the $300's and believe me...they will. Especially at the rate that they are selling. Everybody and theirmomma has these Tan's up for sell in a size 13. The resellers are still going to make their money, but it's not going to come nowhere close to theBlack & Pinks!!!

Hey! What's up with the re-sellers who have a "Best Offer" price, but only offer a $25 discount? LMAO!!! That's not much of negotiation. ThisTan version of the Yeezy's are like the housing market. It's a "Buyers Market"!!! Lol! I suggest that people don't buy on instinct and/oremotion. Just let these ride for a while, because you have to remember that this is the lest "Rare" version of the 3. There are more of these outthere then the other 2 Yeezy's and we can see that there are a lot of those other versions floating around. Especially that Zen Gray's!!! The reasonwhy we don't see more of the Black & Pinks is because they were the freshest and more people wanted to actually keep those.

Man, I'm happy. This will be a win for all of us, because the re-seller will still make a little change (not as much as they wish) and we'll (buyers,collectors and wearer's) be able to get them at better re-sell prices.

I hope that NDC comes works for some of us, including myself. Now that I think about it, when NDC does come through for some of us, the price for there-sellers will fall much more, because there will be less buyers in the Yeezy market. Honestly I don't think that anybody has to worry about spending muchon these. Wait until the European/Worldwide sellers get their's. That will take even more buyers off of the market too. As of right now; there are moresellers then buyers out there.

Sorry for sharing this and talking up so much of your time, but hey...the re-sellers should get more realistic and the buyers should continue to keep theirheads level, because there really isn't any need to make an emmotional purchse! Believe me...you will regrest it if you do. Like I said...everybody andtheir Momma has these up for sale and they aren't selling (at least not in the size 13)!!! These Tan's are dope, but hey what did B.B. King use tosing?..."The feel is gone"!!! Lol! The hype is dying and that's good for all of the collectors/buyers.
pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sincere

I'm just so happy about the fact that all of these resellers aren't able to sell their Yeezy's at crazy prices. At least not in my size (13) and I see a bunch of the Tan's up. I'm going to hold out, because the best buy it now price is about $580. In all honesty...I think that the re-sellers are going to have to start to take whatever price offers they can get, due to the fact that nobody is biting on the Tans. When I go to the "Completed Listings" on eBay, I can't find any SOLD Tans. I have watched a couple of Tans (2) and I've noticed that they weren't available, so some of these sellers have either found a sucker and/or sold them quick, because they realized that these arent' going to sell like the Black & Pink Yeezy's.

Heck, the Zen Gray's don't even break $350 in my size anymore. I think that this is due to the fact that the Zen Gray's have been released all over the world, just like these will. Besides, our economy is in the dumps right now and people are much more selected in how they spend their money. I'm just holding out until the Tan's get into the $300's and believe me...they will. Especially at the rate that they are selling. Everybody and their momma has these Tan's up for sell in a size 13. The resellers are still going to make their money, but it's not going to come nowhere close to the Black & Pinks!!!

Hey! What's up with the re-sellers who have a "Best Offer" price, but only offer a $25 discount? LMAO!!! That's not much of negotiation. This Tan version of the Yeezy's are like the housing market. It's a "Buyers Market"!!! Lol! I suggest that people don't buy on instinct and/or emotion. Just let these ride for a while, because you have to remember that this is the lest "Rare" version of the 3. There are more of these out there then the other 2 Yeezy's and we can see that there are a lot of those other versions floating around. Especially that Zen Gray's!!! The reason why we don't see more of the Black & Pinks is because they were the freshest and more people wanted to actually keep those.

Man, I'm happy. This will be a win for all of us, because the re-seller will still make a little change (not as much as they wish) and we'll (buyers, collectors and wearer's) be able to get them at better re-sell prices.

I hope that NDC comes works for some of us, including myself. Now that I think about it, when NDC does come through for some of us, the price for the re-sellers will fall much more, because there will be less buyers in the Yeezy market. Honestly I don't think that anybody has to worry about spending much on these. Wait until the European/Worldwide sellers get their's. That will take even more buyers off of the market too. As of right now; there are more sellers then buyers out there.

Sorry for sharing this and talking up so much of your time, but hey...the re-sellers should get more realistic and the buyers should continue to keep their heads level, because there really isn't any need to make an emmotional purchse! Believe me...you will regrest it if you do. Like I said...everybody and their Momma has these up for sale and they aren't selling (at least not in the size 13)!!! These Tan's are dope, but hey what did B.B. King use to sing?..."The feel is gone"!!! Lol! The hype is dying and that's good for all of the collectors/buyers.
pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
the zens dont break 350 in size 13? you are dillusional keepconvincing yourself that though..there arent even any sz 13's up right now, if you can find them for 350 more power to you..but i know you cant

I'm just so happy about the fact that all of these resellers aren't able to sell their Yeezy's at crazy prices. At least not in my size (13) and I see a bunch of the Tan's up. I'm going to hold out, because the best buy it now price is about $580. In all honesty...I think that the re-sellers are going to have to start to take whatever price offers they can get, due to the fact that nobody is biting on the Tans. When I go to the "Completed Listings" on eBay, I can't find any SOLD Tans. I have watched a couple of Tans (2) and I've noticed that they weren't available, so some of these sellers have either found a sucker and/or sold them quick, because they realized that these arent' going to sell like the Black & Pink Yeezy's.

Heck, the Zen Gray's don't even break $350 in my size anymore. I think that this is due to the fact that the Zen Gray's have been released all over the world, just like these will. Besides, our economy is in the dumps right now and people are much more selected in how they spend their money. I'm just holding out until the Tan's get into the $300's and believe me...they will. Especially at the rate that they are selling. Everybody and their momma has these Tan's up for sell in a size 13. The resellers are still going to make their money, but it's not going to come nowhere close to the Black & Pinks!!!

Hey! What's up with the re-sellers who have a "Best Offer" price, but only offer a $25 discount? LMAO!!! That's not much of negotiation. This Tan version of the Yeezy's are like the housing market. It's a "Buyers Market"!!! Lol! I suggest that people don't buy on instinct and/or emotion. Just let these ride for a while, because you have to remember that this is the lest "Rare" version of the 3. There are more of these out there then the other 2 Yeezy's and we can see that there are a lot of those other versions floating around. Especially that Zen Gray's!!! The reason why we don't see more of the Black & Pinks is because they were the freshest and more people wanted to actually keep those.

Man, I'm happy. This will be a win for all of us, because the re-seller will still make a little change (not as much as they wish) and we'll (buyers, collectors and wearer's) be able to get them at better re-sell prices.

I hope that NDC comes works for some of us, including myself. Now that I think about it, when NDC does come through for some of us, the price for the re-sellers will fall much more, because there will be less buyers in the Yeezy market. Honestly I don't think that anybody has to worry about spending much on these. Wait until the European/Worldwide sellers get their's. That will take even more buyers off of the market too. As of right now; there are more sellers then buyers out there.

Sorry for sharing this and talking up so much of your time, but hey...the re-sellers should get more realistic and the buyers should continue to keep their heads level, because there really isn't any need to make an emmotional purchse! Believe me...you will regrest it if you do. Like I said...everybody and their Momma has these up for sale and they aren't selling (at least not in the size 13)!!! These Tan's are dope, but hey what did B.B. King use to sing?..."The feel is gone"!!! Lol! The hype is dying and that's good for all of the collectors/buyers.
pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

I was really going with your post except for the whole "Zens dont even break $350" part. Zens are pretty much dried up and I've only seen maybetwo sz 13's in the past week or two and the sellers were asking for atleast $650. So as far as the Zens go, the sellers have the leverage again sincethey're arent that many out there now. I agree with you about the tans though. I dont think they will hit the $300 area but they will drop some in price.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
the zens dont break 350 in size 13? you are dillusional keep convincing yourself that though..there arent even any sz 13's up right now, if you can find them for 350 more power to you..but i know you cant
HAHA wait i didnt even finish..theres more sellers than buyers out here?!?! have you just warped from another planet, did you not see the campoutsand raffles? you are not up on it this is one of the most uninformed posts ive ever seen

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
the zens dont break 350 in size 13? you are dillusional keep convincing yourself that though..there arent even any sz 13's up right now, if you can find them for 350 more power to you..but i know you cant
Since you seem to know everything and think that I'm lying, here are 2 closed/ended/inactive listings that have sold for $350 or less:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-Y...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

DON'T FORGET THAT THESE DID RELEASE WORLDWIDE!!!

Are you a re-seller or something, because you're very offended by what I have to say? It's the truth....Ruth! If I could pull up more weeks past, Icould show you even better prices. Don't get all bent out of shape. It's not that serious. Just to show you that it's not that serious, I'mmoving on. I will not respond. I just wanted to make my point. Oh yeah, guess who won the pair for $274? All 100% official. Like I said...these Tan's areeven going to hold their weight. Nothing ever does, when everybody and they Momma has some. That doesn't even include the fact that these are about to bereleased worldwide too and NDC. When that happens, less buyers will be on the market. It's simple economics. It doesn't take a rocket scientist tofigure our the laws of economics.

Next time don't be so foolish and rush to an assumption. You know what they say about Assuming don't you? It makes and %$@ out of U not ME = ASSUME!
roll.gif
I believe that my point has been made. Nobody has to bend over and get!@!%** for their money when it comes to this #@$# man. All that you have to do is let the eager, impatient and emotional buyers buy first. Then you just kickback and wait for all of those sellers who waited to long to start selling in hopes just to get their money back and....Wallah!!! You save money. The onlything about these Tan's is that there are too many out there, too many sellers and not enough demand/buyers who are acting hasty. Get rid of them or getcaught with them. Simple as that. It's elementary...Sherlock!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

First off...I've never seen any Yeezy's (authentic anyway) in any size hit around $350 from any reseller bin or finalized auction...
laugh.gif
Got me with those links..but even so it's still rareto see any size that low but the rest I still remain firm on.

Also, it is very nieve to think that just because these Tans are supposed to hit NDC, that when they do, the rest of the Tans will immediately drop prettylargely.

If anything the greedy resellers will be looking for more pairs (as always) and any first time, second, or third time Yeezy buyer leading up to this colorwaydrop will still have to contend with the rest of the world on this one. So IMO your logic on this is flawed....
eyes.gif

Let's not get this locked by buying/selling/trading. Putting what you have or what you're looking for in your sig is good enough. Saying sig checkmight get you banned. To whoever asked about the black and pinks in a size 9 check the buy/sell there's a pair in there. Shout out to everyone that was inthe chat, and welcome to all the new NTers.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
Since you seem to know everything and think that I'm lying, here are 2 closed/ended/inactive listings that have sold for $350 or less:

and

Are you a re-seller or something, because you're very offended by what I have to say? It's the truth....Ruth! If I could pull up more weeks past, I could show you even better prices. Don't get all bent out of shape. It's not that serious. Just to show you that it's not that serious, I'm moving on. I will not respond. I just wanted to make my point. Oh yeah, guess who won the pair for $274? All 100% official. Like I said...these Tan's are even going to hold their weight. Nothing ever does, when everybody and they Momma has some. That doesn't even include the fact that these are about to be released worldwide too and NDC. When that happens, less buyers will be on the market. It's simple economics. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure our the laws of economics.

Next time don't be so foolish and rush to an assumption. You know what they say about Assuming don't you? It makes and %$@ out of U not ME = ASSUME!
roll.gif
I believe that my point has been made. Nobody has to bend over and get !@!%** for their money when it comes to this #@$# man. All that you have to do is let the eager, impatient and emotional buyers buy first. Then you just kick back and wait for all of those sellers who waited to long to start selling in hopes just to get their money back and....Wallah!!! You save money. The only thing about these Tan's is that there are too many out there, too many sellers and not enough demand/buyers who are acting hasty. Get rid of them or get caught with them. Simple as that. It's elementary...Sherlock!
pimp.gif
a pair from malaysia with a bin of 350 from a dude with 85 percent feedback another pair from a newbie with no feedback and no pics which id bewilling to bet my life on were fake. your a total moron

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

Let me guess you didnt get any.... I got myself 3 pairs and sold 2 of them for 700 a piece - i was lucky enuf to get my own at a 500 price but still made goodon the ones i pad retail for. so to them resellers... keep doing your thing and dont let poems like this ruin it... lol - NDC will just restock the resellersand give them an upper hand in the market.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

Let me guess you didnt get any.... I got myself 3 pairs and sold 2 of them for 700 a piece - i was lucky enuf to get my own at a 500 price but still made goodon the ones i paid retail for. so to them resellers... keep doing your thing and dont let poems like this ruin it... lol - NDC will just restock the resellersand give them an upper hand in the market.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

and

Are you a re-seller or something, because you're very offended by what I have to say? It's the truth....Ruth! If I could pull up more weeks past, I could show you even better prices. Don't get all bent out of shape. It's not that serious. Just to show you that it's not that serious, I'm moving on. I will not respond. I just wanted to make my point. Oh yeah, guess who won the pair for $274? All 100% official. Like I said...these Tan's are even going to hold their weight. Nothing ever does, when everybody and they Momma has some. That doesn't even include the fact that these are about to be released worldwide too and NDC. When that happens, less buyers will be on the market. It's simple economics. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure our the laws of economics.

roll.gif
I believe that my point has been made. Nobody has to bend over and get !@!%** for their money when it comes to this #@$# man. All that you have to do is let the eager, impatient and emotional buyers buy first. Then you just kick back and wait for all of those sellers who waited to long to start selling in hopes just to get their money back and....Wallah!!! You save money. The only thing about these Tan's is that there are too many out there, too many sellers and not enough demand/buyers who are acting hasty. Get rid of them or get caught with them. Simple as that. It's elementary...Sherlock!
pimp.gif

Dude, just shut up...Just state your opinion and leave the e-beefs alone. Also, that auction you posted, the first link has stolen pictures as that is one ofcroatianstyle's auction pictures. Everyone knows that a seller who takes pictures with a tag and date will get more than a seller with a generic pictureand LOW FEEDBACK. You got lucky, end of story..

Angel

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

Let me guess you didnt get any.... I got myself 3 pairs and sold 2 of them for 700 a piece - i was lucky enuf to get my own at a 500 price but still made goodon the ones i paid retail for. so to them resellers... keep doing your thing and dont let poems like this ruin it... lol - NDC will just restock the resellersand give them an upper hand in the market.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

and

roll.gif
pimp.gif
a pair from malaysia with a bin of 350 from a dude with 85 percent feedback another pair from a newbie with no feedback and no pics which id be willing to bet my life on were fake. your a total moron
Did you see the other pair? Did you read? If so, you would know that I was the lucky winner. I'm about to post pic's!!! Hold on!

Back
Top Bottom