Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

i was thinking the yeezys would b a nice summer shoe. i like them with shorts but hate them with pants. i know people dont agree... i just feel that way

Originally Posted by jphonix

i think this picture just makes them look blueish/purpleish and orange:

nike-air-yeezy-714401.jpg

but then there's this pic that i think was taken after kanye performed during the GITD tour, and they look more like the charcoal grey like the samples at that nike store:

nike%20air%20yeezy%20via%20tsg.jpg

and here's the pics of the samples from the taiwan nike store:

nsw-air-yeezy-obsidian-red-1.jpg
yeezy-blk-red-5.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-04.jpg
nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-02.jpg

yeezyconcert1.jpg
yeezyconcert2.jpg

even in this pic you can tell they're more charcoal grey & red than navy and orange:

ay3qx0.jpg

looking forward to these if they are indeed next...

i really think they are tho, don't see why samples would be out there on display with the other released colorways. seems like if they weren't coming out, the only samples of that colorway would be in kanye's possession and that's about it.
july the 4th is my prediction, its a saturday again, its patriotic it only makes sense for them to qs that day

Damn do you have to quote 8 pics just to say a bunch of nothing?

I dont understand why people quote pics, And if your do, Why not resize the pics by going to the top rightcorner of the pic & making it smaller?
yeezyconcert1.jpg

Its not hard to do!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Damn do you have to quote 8 pics just to say a bunch of nothing?

I dont understand why people quote pics, And if your do, Why not resize the pics by going to the top right corner of the pic & making it smaller?

Yo Bklyn baby how do I quote 2 people at once?

yall up early...everyone still waiting on NDC....anyone remember when the Zens dropped??? also can you store payment information prior to actually submittingan order???

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by GTEK

Yo Bklyn baby how do I quote 2 people at once?
Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Dudes will spend 200+ on kicks but not 50 on a shirt...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You mean like this?

Yeah...I read the Pm. Thanks.
wink.gif

Also I was glad NDC didnt release last night I didnt have the funds.
happy.gif

But now im reloaded!

Check out these Fakes!
eek.gif

GTEK - not to call u out or anything, but how can u expect a hook up on yeezys when u have them in ur sig for $600??

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

GTEK - not to call u out or anything, but how can u expect a hook up on yeezys when u have them in ur sig for $600??

If you didnt want to call me out you would have pm'ed me about it.
nerd.gif

Thats what I paid for them.
And you forgot to mention the OR BEST OFFER PART.
wink.gif

^^i don't consider asking u a question calling u out. it's not like i was tryna flame u or anything. just a question, homes.

^^i don't consider asking u a question calling u out. it's not like i was tryna flame u or anything. just a question, homes.

So you couldnt PM me about it?
eyes.gif

But,No offense takin.
If you meant it. you would edit your question.

what would be the point of going back & editing it & all that?? u copped tans. is it really all that serious?? u act like i really put u out there orsomethin.
smh.gif

what would be the point of going back & editing it & all that?? u copped tans. is it really all that serious?? u act like i really put u out there or somethin.
smh.gif

Im just saying. Why not pm me?
nerd.gif

And like I said before. No offense taken.
Dont let the smileys get to you...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom