Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

does anyone know if these released in a 14? i know the Zen's did but not sure about these or the black joints...

there was a pair of blk/pink yeezy in a 14 that showed up on ebay once...but it went for grip!!!

im more concerned about these...im not gonna pay no rape prices on ebay for any of them....im just hoping 14s show up on NDC

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

3600277260_5666c865e0.jpg

I think this is a great way to get your Yeezys and a great way to help the people who need it the most.

On Saturday June 6th, St. Alfred will release a "YZY" shirt that comes with a raffle ticket. St. Alfred will draw 18 tickets on June 13th at 1 PM. The raffle ticket allows you to purchase the tan yeezys at $300.00 if choosen. The shirts are going for $50.00 and there were only 100 shirts created. The proceeds from "YZY" T-shirts will go to the Kanye West Foundation. The raffle is open to all and you don't have to be present at the drawing.

www.stalfred.com

So if you buy the shirt, but dont win the raffle, what do you wear it with? Where is the profit on the 18 $300 yeezy's being donated to?

That is THE BEST looking tee made for the Yeezys. THE BEST. Finally somebody gets it right.
Like the design alot, but i would not say THE BEST.... Afficionado Tee....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also, the proceeds from the shirts will go towards the fund... not the shoes....

For those that have no shot, at least u get one but they are def cashin in..... props.

support them!!!

Originally Posted by dmarc

First time poster, LONG time reader... No matter how much things have changed from years ago, compared to other forums, Nike Talk is still the Truth... and I can't believe I've been following this thread since Vol. 1!
laugh.gif

Gotta give everyone props for all the scoop I gleaned from what everyone was saying... I realized A LOT of people made it hard on themselves by not having a strategy to get the shoe- I planned ahead and it paid off... I GOT MY PAIR IN MY SIZE FOR RETAIL! I was the second-to-last person who got a winning ticket drawn at the Attic raffle in Buena Park... Good guys all around and very professional.

TRUE STORY- when I walked into the store to buy my Yeezys, this teenager who had his ticket drawn in right before me turned around and asked me,

"WAIT, DO WE STILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHOES?"

My response, "You're kidding, right?"

A look of horror on this kid's face. "I only brought five dollars..."

ROFL... Thankfully for him, his dad was still in the parking lot, so he didn't have to forfeit his ticket... Luckiest kid in the world, since he only had one raffle ticket as well!
roll.gif
lol. big ups to attic bp sellin these guys for retail. i didnt think i would be picked but i was in that line too! btw, Attic BP had 19 pairs, areally good size run i was 13th and still got it in my size (11). BTNC fullerton only had 10. it was kinda wack cause they were still selling tickets rightbefore the raffle and 5 people who JUST bought it waas chosen. if BTNC did it like the black ones, they sold it for 300 tax included. but hey can anyoneconfirm btnc's tan prices?

oh and btw can anyone update me with the NDC situation? i pretty much postin all night with a couple of nt'ers who decided to do the all night thing onndc. their reps really, really dont help.

i think this picture just makes them look blueish/purpleish and orange:

nike-air-yeezy-714401.jpg

but then there's this pic that i think was taken after kanye performed during the GITD tour, and they look more like the charcoal grey like the samples atthat nike store:

nike%20air%20yeezy%20via%20tsg.jpg

and here's the pics of the samples from the taiwan nike store:

nsw-air-yeezy-obsidian-red-1.jpg
yeezy-blk-red-5.jpg

nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-04.jpg
nike-air-yeezy-black-grey-fire-red-02.jpg

yeezyconcert1.jpg
yeezyconcert2.jpg

even in this pic you can tell they're more charcoal grey & red than navy and orange:

ay3qx0.jpg

looking forward to these if they are indeed next...

i really think they are tho, don't see why samples would be out there on display with the other released colorways. seems like if they weren't comingout, the only samples of that colorway would be in kanye's possession and that's about it.

NTSF had 28 pairs. Around 200 heads were there. My sister was lucky enough to get me my size. Good luck to those still trying.

colorway is ok... least favorite of the 4 i have seen. black/pink is much better to me

i used to like the GITD cw but it seems like i liked it because i didn't know what the shoe was.

now im thinking zen, tan, black pink.

but my opinion keeps changing about the cws.

the 25 post limit really kept me away from this thread.

anybody have a day and time of the NDC release?

lol hows the sugarless syrup on your eggos?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tan ones are a lot cleaner in person. nike rep told me sometime from now to the 10th of june. againBEATING AROUND THE BUSH

Originally Posted by khadafi252

very nice shoe indeed, but i don't have the time to invest in getting a pair, for close to retail at least. refuse to pay the 4, 5, and 6-hundred dollar price tags. but congrats to all that got their pairs (i mean, ALL yeezy drops so far). i have been collecting since 96 (taxi 12's were my first jordan) and i have to say that the yeezy has brought out a new breed and style of sneaker heads and methods of obtaining sneakers. forget the hype about the shoe. it's a hobby that you love. and if you can wait in line for a week, then much respect to you. i said i refused to wait in snow for a sneaker, and i finally did for the 11/12 pack. i won't do that again, but it's the crazy things that sneaker heads do to get their products. sry to speak like i'm one of the older heads but 13 years deep of waiting in lines at early hrs and in crappy weather conditions in CA, ID, UT, and now OR the past 4 years, it's still good to see our culture be repped to the fullest.
with that being said, whats your opinion on the raffle system? raffles suck imo.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I feel like Charlie Bucket.................Yeezys=Golden Ticket to chocolate factory

We kept throwing that joke around at our camp out. lol.
roll.gif
Where's your golden ticket? No? GET OUT OF LINE!!!!
roll.gif

Gratuituous I know.. but I am very proud:

And sorry, not a fan of the black tours or gray/red (or orange-looks orange).. hope they are GR. I'm not putting fits together for that #$%.

Back
Top Bottom