Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I've been doing a ton of traveling lately and my solars have been my go to travel shoe. They've been inside of massage parlors and prisons in Taiwan, strip clubs and bars in Atlanta, and city streets every where inbetween. Great shoe, great comfort, and the solars still look great even after been drenched in vodka, stripper dust, and everything else the streets have to offer.

Escalators are the scariest place to take em, by far.

Wear your shoes folks, make them yours.

Stripper dust though? :lol:

Just ordered a Y2 original colorway pack, Solars/Platinums, for $3,568.

Solars were worn but still overall clean and Platinum was DS but no box and the bag has no tips attached.

@mikeyman14  Never cease to amaze me with the steals you find. Worn Solars go for around $2.7k and up. Nice pick up bro. 
nthat.gif

i believe so too..now the yeezy troll's will go to that house of hoops to find that the yeezy's were never ever there.

I've been doing a ton of traveling lately and my solars have been my go to travel shoe. They've been inside of massage parlors and prisons in Taiwan, strip clubs and bars in Atlanta, and city streets every where inbetween. Great shoe, great comfort, and the solars still look great even after been drenched in vodka, stripper dust, and everything else the streets have to offer.

Escalators are the scariest place to take em, by far.

Wear your shoes folks, make them yours.
this...

You paid what!?!?

I just recently got back in the game. I've been wearing shoes from 99-01. Didn't keep up with releases,nothing.

What makes that shoe what it is?

Honest question. Not trolling.

You paid what!?!?

I just recently got back in the game. I've been wearing shoes from 99-01. Didn't keep up with releases,nothing.

What makes that shoe what it is?

Honest question. Not trolling.
lets just say if Jesus had a sig shoe, it would warrant the same treatment. 

Originally Posted by mikeyman14 

To add to the pick ups, got a Yeezy 1 set, Deadstock Blink, Deadstock Tan, and Worn 2x Zens for 4.5.
indifferent.gif
, only thing "good" my way recently is some zens for 800..

Last edited:
So we decided to meet up at Sneaker Con DC today for the meetup because we were both going anyways. We planned to do the transaction as soon as he got there in line but we couldn't find each other so just decided to do it inside the venue.

I got inside and he called me and told me where he was. So I sprung up and immediately hit the 40 yard dash to go to him. 

Maneuvering through people like...
View media item 1206570

Finally found him and he pulled the kicks out.

Not even lying I was like...

View media item 1206565

Even more beautiful in person.

Met him up and copped smoothly.

Turned around from the deal like...

View media item 1206567

Came back to where I was set up and fan girl-ed a little bit lol.
Basically I was like...
View media item 1206564

I'm so happy though. Great event and I was able to get one of my favorite sneakers of all time.

I've waited SO long to get just one pair of Yeezy's. I'm talking about months of saving up. I'm a youngin so it takes a while for me to accumulate enough money.

But finally I have been entered to the Yeezy Squad.

View media item 1206569

Appreciate all the help you guys have provided for me in the thread.

Not really much to the whole story but you know I have to throw up some pics!

Right after I copped:
View media item 1206571

:D
View media item 1206572

Of course I had to throw em on feet!
View media item 1206573

Better shots:
View media item 1206574

View media item 1206575

View media item 1206576

Sorry for the super long post guys. Just excited lol.

Mad clean pair you got there, man! Congrats on the pick up! You won't ever regret getting a pair of Tans. Best in the Yeezy series in both looks and quality, imo. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1172796

Back
Top Bottom