Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

feels good to complete the collection, right, mikeyman14 mikeyman14 ?

here's some shots i've posted b4 of my completed collection:

12912153155_4c6e6e59e8_c.jpg

12912243803_ac17096d3e_c.jpg

12912143325_22d5d3ff6c_c.jpg

12912138855_99fe476b72_c.jpg

12912137945_b59fd3a0d4_c.jpg

12912255873_726113c810_c.jpg

Damn you Proto, damn you. Everytime I start to think I'm doing it right with doubles of all the Y2's, you come in here and......well you know. :x

Damn you Proto, damn you. Everytime I start to think I'm doing it right with doubles of all the Y2's, you come in here and......well you know. :x

haha. thanx mane. ya know, i've thought about going after doubles of the Y2's, but they've just gone up too much...

everything made sense when i attained doubles of the Y1's, cuz i basically got my pairs for free since i was able to flip a FSR of zens, but these Y2 prices are too steep to mess with it. :smh:

right now i'm just trying to figure out which pair of Y2's i'm gonna bring on my next vaca... might do RO's again, but i feel like maybe i should show the plats or solars some love, since i brought the RO's to miami and vegas earlier this year...

also trying to figure out if i can finally bring myself to wear any of the Y2's without wearable shoe trees... they're just so uncomfortable... it may be time to give up on it and just let em crease... i just can't stand how they look creased... :x

Yea I can't stand those trees. I had to just rock them. I hate the creasing too but ****, I'd rather be comfortable. They still break necks regardless of a few creases. (but yea I know I wish I knew if ironing the creases out would work out and not damage the mesh)

Yea I can't stand those trees. I had to just rock them. I hate the creasing too but ****, I'd rather be comfortable. They still break necks regardless of a few creases. (but yea I know I wish I knew if ironing the creases out would work out and not damage the mesh)

well, i think it was the NTer "Hyper" who said he just pushes out the creases with his finger from the inside and puts a warm hair dryer up to em and they come out...

i'll prolly try that... i'll prolly also wear double socks, and may even try that trick where you fold the sock up over the top of your foot and see if that helps at all...

from what i understand about creasing, the more snug they are, the less they crease, so i'm hoping that helps...

Man Proto brought out the big guns with all those Y1's and Y2's and I just now got my only pair... Those Tans.

But hey it's cool, I enjoy the hunt
devil.gif

:nerd: anybody see TBlake's tweet not sure how reliable though

BSfmXBE.png

Last edited:
Maybe because the hype will move to the Yeezi causing the yeezys to decrease in price a lot?

Maybe because the hype will move to the Yeezi causing the yeezys to decrease in price a lot?

In the adidas/Kanye thread there is a post where this same person tweets that the adidas yeezi is "fuego" so I'm guessing he means he has seen the adidas yeezi and it will make people cool off on the Air Yeezy.

Last edited:
Nike owns the model still and they can still entirely release it whenever they want. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Adidas shoe, then nike following not too long after with limited releases of older yeezys

Nike owns the model still and they can still entirely release it whenever they want. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw Adidas shoe, then nike following not too long after with limited releases of older yeezys

that would be some ish nike would do. except they would be much crappier quality than the originals, but have a higher retail price. maybe like a $375 or something ridiculous

the reason i don't see nike releasing anymore is cuz they don't want to promote kanye anymore in any way... i was even surprised they released the RO's because of that, but notice how they made hardly any mention of him, nor had any typical marketing campaign leading up to them.

they could drop a retro or restock to steal the adidas thunder, if they're really that salty over the whole thing, but i doubt it.

and either way, dropping anymore nike yeezys does promote kanye, with his name taken off of 'em or not, and that will ultimately help the adidas releases, not hurt them...

i'm sure they'll retro them in some way, later in the future, just cuz that's how they do, anything to make money... just don't see 'em doing it anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom