Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Nike killer or whatever his name is announce it or something?
lol.. dont know... as i don't follow him... but i'm sure he sees the same things i do..  restock definitely on tap.. what day and time,  that i dont know

Last edited:
lol.. dont know... as i don't follow him... but i'm sure he sees the same things i do..  restock definitely on tap.. what day and time,  that i dont know
Aight bet. Suck at online releases but I wouldn't be surprised. They didn't do it in a while so I predict it to be bigger than a normal one

Aight bet. Suck at online releases but I wouldn't be surprised. They didn't do it in a while so I predict it to be bigger than a normal one
yea its huge.. 70 plus so far.. but im hoping they add at least one other
happy.gif

nice. As long as I catch something I'll be happy but I doubt it
mean.gif
its all about timing.. being a fed holiday, they could drop at any time today.. my guess would be after 12pm.. as to give the west coast ample shot at thriving... but other than that.. it a crap shoot

Aight cool, unless they restock yeezys. Then this thread will be bombarded :lol:

That collage of shoes that id only have if i won a lottery.. speechless.. #richlife #gotmoneytoblow #usnormalpeoplecantaffordotpay4kforashoe #lovetheshoeshatetheprice

Can you just imagine all those who purchased their yeezys at 2000+ there is going to be some salty folks.

I won't. I have my pair and that's all that matters....if you can, or did get a pair for retail, good for you. :D

I sure won't be sitting in front of a monitor all day praying for a restock. I'm good.

I won't. I have my pair and that's all that matters....if you can, or did get a pair for retail, good for you.
happy.gif

I sure won't be sitting in front of a monitor all day praying for a restock. I'm good.
getting a pair of yeezy's at retail is impossible now unless youre an athelte rapper or macklemore

i think the "tblake" tweet was just dumb on his part, and more just an effort to act like he had info and get more followers.

his follow up with "i'll have another chance at retail" means he's prolly eluding to a RO restock, which may be true, but again, it's highly unlikely it's gonna be enough to have any effect on the value, unless they literally produced tons more pairs...

other wise it will actually have the reverse effect and drive the price up cuz the hype will be back up... the few people who come up aren't gonna list them for any cheaper than they've been going for, they're gonna wanna cash out for as much as possible...

even the adidas, no matter how dope they are, they're just gonna drive the price up of his previous shoes... for example, ahead of the Y2 release, people said they were so much better than Y1's and would make the Y1 value go down, but the opposite happened...

If Nike retros and mass produce the yeezy line I can see Kanye going on a rant about how they should of done that in the first place. It would piss him off and make him happy at the same time :lol: . Would love for it to happen but it won't for a while.

followed that t-blake guy for a little while. he just takes credit for info leaked by others like TND and atc services.
he doesn't post any original info either and his videos are just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom