Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Thanks guys  @thegatorviking @alp @lamekilla @MoNeyLiCiouS
nthat.gif

Really appreciate it! Yeah the quality is on point. The leather is so buttery
tongue.gif

How do you figure?
There's something off about going to a playground, climbing up the jungle gym ladder, and then have somebody photograph your feet while you stand there. If I was a parent there with my child I would be concerned.

There are so many more millions of pictures you could've done... But you chose this.

Last edited:
But what if your at the park with your kids? And you happen to snap a quick photo while the kids are playing....

But I see your point. You could interpret the picture in many different ways.

But what if your at the park with your kids? And you happen to snap a quick photo while the kids are playing....

But I see your point. You could interpret the picture in many different ways.
I suppose that could happen. But just the whole staging of it where it requires two grown ups to take the picture of this dudes feet just below the platform of the jungle gym.

That's what I was getting at. I usually scroll through here and see some pretty neat pics of Yeezy's on feet. That wasn't one of them :lol: it's all good though I'll let him do what he likes to

I suppose that could happen. But just the whole staging of it where it requires two grown ups to take the picture of this dudes feet just below the platform of the jungle gym.

That's what I was getting at. I usually scroll through here and see some pretty neat pics of Yeezy's on feet. That wasn't one of them :lol: it's all good though I'll let him do what he likes to

I'm the only person taking the photos (of myself) and there wasn't anybody else (including children) around. The location is part of a new park that is being developed near by, which, has yet to be fully opened. I've been taking photos there throughout the development process.

View media item 1207213
View media item 1207219
My mind never went to where your took with when looking at the photos, but like the guy earlier said, there are a million ways to interpret a photo. It's no worries, though. It is what it is and I'll try to keep things like that in mind next time around.

FINALLY! the homie is part of he yeezus family! congratulations on the pick up and iam SO glad we all told you to pass on the other pair. condition between the two was night and day. LMAO at the rip on the other one. Anyways man, enjoy the kicks, take good care of them and break some necks. Did you consider buying sole savers?

dem tans DOE!!!

FINALLY! the homie is part of he yeezus family! congratulations on the pick up and iam SO glad we all told you to pass on the other pair. condition between the two was night and day. LMAO at the rip on the other one. Anyways man, enjoy the kicks, take good care of them and break some necks. Did you consider buying sole savers?

dem tans DOE!!!
Thanks brotha!

Man I'm SO happy I decided to pass on that other pair!

Thanks for the welcoming to the fam
nthat.gif

I was thinking of getting sole savors but I wasn't too sure.

I've been doing a ton of traveling lately and my solars have been my go to travel shoe. They've been inside of massage parlors and prisons in Taiwan, strip clubs and bars in Atlanta, and city streets every where inbetween. Great shoe, great comfort, and the solars still look great even after been drenched in vodka, stripper dust, and everything else the streets have to offer.

Escalators are the scariest place to take em, by far.

Wear your shoes folks, make them yours.

congtats man they look great. what par you looking to add next?
Thanks fam! Blinks look nice
happy.gif

Not a bad price! Especially seeing how they look in that pic, really great condition from pics I say 9/10!
Yup! I'm definitely satisfied. Yeah they're clean.

Btw just wanted to say thanks guys for all the reps and love. I appreciate it. Getting these first Yeezy only makes me want to cop another!

Back
Top Bottom