Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I can't imagine the value on those Plats being any different.

They have no noticeable differences to a retail pair and besides the tag having a bunch of 9's, its basically the same.

^with that being said, can somebody please tell me the difference between a "promo" pair of solars and a "regular" pair of solars. Thanks

^with that being said, can somebody please tell me the difference between a "promo" pair of solars and a "regular" pair of solars. Thanks

I'm not super knowledgable with this yeezy stuff..but I believe the promos have a different material or something in the liner which prevents fading unlike the retail pairs

Edit: just saw you said solars not plats..

Not sure which you meant..

Last edited:
what's the best price recently youv'e guys seen fly on some RO's?

i saw at a sneaker show the table next to me sold a ds size 10 for 2.5

hey fam can i get a legit check on these please? I was told these belonged to an intern for a Nike exec, i guess he was well liked, and the guy offered him a retail pair for retail or a B grade pair for free. questionable whether this was allowed, i suppose, so they kinda threw a pair together for him. no lacelocks, no dust bag, no box, he lost two of the original lace tips, it has been B grade stamped on the (misaligned) size tag, and theres a misthread on the toe box of the left shoe... so as you can see theres not a whole lot going for this pair. kinda skeptical about this story, but if people can maybe give me a legit check on the pair itself and maybe validate or explain the story to me, i will try and rep people as long as i have reps available. thanks for the input all!

View media item 1203964
View media item 1203965
View media item 1203966
View media item 1203967
View media item 1203968
View media item 1203969
View media item 1203970
View media item 1203971
View media item 1203972

i also posted those in the legit check thread if its easier for people to give replies that way. thanks again

Lmao at the perfect bold B. hah. And I'd cop the yeezys and take the fam on vacation. Win win bruhs!

Any tips for getting the creases out of the toe box? The mesh creases badly after 1 wear :lol:

Yeezy Fam...Copping My Tans TOMORROW
devil.gif

I hope the meetup goes thru smooth
ohwell.gif

First he's gonna crack open the box and imma be like...

After I get a hold of myself I'm gonna hold the box up like Rafiki...

Then I'm prob gonna hit dude with the... (I'm Frank Ocean in this GIF cuz that's the facial expression showing he bout his biznizz.)

Imma turn around and walk away from the meetup like

Aight I'm done... I'm just excited lol.

Back
Top Bottom