Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Tried reading through and couldn't find anything. Last I saw @mattsos on twitter had the numbers on R.O.s at 2,000 pair. Anyone heard different from a credible source? Not your boy, or the fact that almost everyone who got a pair tried to sell the minute they got them

Tried reading through and couldn't find anything. Last I saw @mattsos on twitter had the numbers on R.O.s at 2,000 pair. Anyone heard different from a credible source? Not your boy, or the fact that almost everyone who got a pair tried to sell the minute they got them
Matt tracks US sales only, not production numbers. 2K would be Matts educated guesstimate. Other guesstimates have been 3k

Last edited:
Just tweeted @mattsos again, and he says numbers haven't changed, there were 2,000 pairs of Red Octobers released

pix on FB...

8 pairs:

1966595_10152334240233939_1025900538_o.jpg

View media item 833156

Matt tracks US sales only, not production numbers. 2K would be Matts educated guesstimate. Other guesstimates have been 3k

Just tweeted @mattsos again, and he says numbers haven't changed, there were 2,000 pairs of Red Octobers released

it was confirmed by arguably NT's most credible source that "significantly more" RO's were produced than the previous 2 colorways, and the last 2 colorways were rumored to have been produced in the 3K - 5K range...

definitely more than 2K...

that dude matt's not even considering these dropped in europe and in the east as well...

Last edited:
it was confirmed by arguably NT's most credible source that "significantly more" RO's were produced than the previous 2 colorways, and the last 2 colorways were rumored to have been produced in the 3K - 5K range...

definitely more than 2K...

that dude matt's not even considering these dropped in europe and in the east as well...
Yea we established that part, so most likely it would be the same amount then for each. Matt makes it known he only looks at U.S. sales, so 2,000 us, probably another 2,000-3,000 over seas equating to 5,000.

On eBay or for sale in general? Pretty sure way more people trying to sell these rather than keep out of who originally got them

Last edited:
pix on FB...

8 pairs:

Why in the world does he need that many? His money, but... you'd think 2/3 of each would suffice. Or does he plan on reselling these things?

honestly doesn't matter. do you NEED more than 1 pair of shoes or do you plan on reselling the rest? some people collect that many because they have the financial means do to so. I'm not one of those people but i do understand that it happens.

I got offered DS Galaxy Foams, DS Cork Lebrons and $2200 for my Red Octobers yesterday... I denied the trade and the guy got mad, I guess he didn't understand that I was actually wearing my pair.

For some reason if you use a crappy camera on plats they look beat up. 

If i showed you this pic. 

you would probably say they look wack.

But if i show you this pic.

chances are you will wanna cop asap.
I agree with your post... what camera do you have??

Back
Top Bottom