Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

DS yes. Go now, stop posting about it.
@eattheface:] <3
tongue.gif
  yeah im done now T_T

Last edited:
anyone think of a way to possibly recreate the lacetip washers from the RO's so we won't lose our lacetips on our solars and plats.

So I'm a bum cuz I slapped on sole protectors on a pair of kicks worth 4k? Sounds like someone is hatin! Good luck trading galaxy foams for a pair of these, BUM

You know I had a pair and sold them already...right?

I don't NEED a pair considering I had one...

anyone think of a way to possibly recreate the lacetip washers from the RO's so we won't lose our lacetips on our solars and plats.
Nah bro. Bought some Loctite Purple but yet to try it out on my plats cause of the crappy weather here in Chi. Having withdrawls 
laugh.gif

I used the removable loctite on my solars, and fingernail polish on my plats (just cuz I forgot the loctite at home when I unDSed in Miami last year)...

Both have held up, but I have a feeling they're gonna be hard to remove, despite saying "removable" on the product.

I might not run my laces out the side on the RO's, like I have on my solars and plats.

For those who rock with the lace tips on, have you had any problems with them clanging together and scratching up each other? Have you had any problems with the tips leaving marks on the strap or anything like that?

You know I had a pair and sold them already...right?

I don't NEED a pair considering I had one...

Even a bigger reason why you the REAL "bum". Sell your shoes because you're too broke to keep them to wear and saying you want them back in a trade. Don't be tryna flex on me cuz I wear mines talking bout "bum" when you over here reselling nikes. When you get a real job and get real money you'll know what it's like to not have to do that let alone call people out who obviously doing better then you

Even a bigger reason why you the REAL "bum". Sell your shoes because you're too broke to keep them to wear and saying you want them back in a trade. Don't be tryna flex on me cuz I wear mines talking bout "bum" when you over here reselling nikes. When you get a real job and get real money you'll know what it's like to not have to do that let alone call people out who obviously doing better then you

View media item 813655

lol. sometimes people are just in denial about the authenticity of their shoes. nothing you can say to them otherwise

Back
Top Bottom