Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

doubt the black & pinks will dip down to an easy $500 cop... if you check completed listings on ebay, zens still aren't below $500 on average...

at first i thought the black and pinks were gonna be ugly. but damn after time they grew on me. now im searching for a size 12 and all i get is outragousprices
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DaHypE22

at first i thought the black and pinks were gonna be ugly. but damn after time they grew on me. now im searching for a size 12 and all i get is outragous prices
mad.gif

Welcome to Niketalk.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by SC415

whats the avarage price to pay right now for these? should i just drop 900?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

287jlax.jpg
take it easy yall. I was being sarcastic
roll.gif
. I wouldn'tdrop no 900
laugh.gif
. Pshhh the most ill probally due is trade my zen greys forblack n pink. lol. or if not 500

wow this thread is CRAZY!!!! I wasn't able to grab a pair today and I'm just gonna move on now. To those still on the hunt...I hope you find yours.

sigh, jphonix

Visitors Now Visitors Today
9 15

these releases have been nothing but cruel to me... (venoms kobes, finales, eminem 2s...etc)

STOP PM'ING ME!!!

especially if you ain't got something serious to bring to the table.

when i get them i'll post something up here...

i can already tell you if i get as many pairs and i want to, i won't be letting them go for too cheap, i spent a grip on the pairs i got already because ihad no other options at the time, so i will be looking to recoup, probably on ebay.

it's funny tho, tons of cats i hit up on here to help me, didn't, some didn't or stopped replying to my pm's, but now i'm getting pm'swith the "c'mon man, help out a fellow NT'er" lines left and right. ironic... SMH

Originally Posted by jphonix

STOP PM'ING ME!!!

i can already tell you if i get as many pairs and i want to, i won't be letting them go for too cheap, i spent a grip on the pairs i got already because i had no other options at the time, so i will be looking to recoup, probably on ebay.

it's funny tho, tons of cats i hit up on here to help me, didn't, some didn't or stopped replying to my pm's, but now i'm getting pm's with the "c'mon man, help out a fellow NT'er" lines left and right. ironic... SMH

That's how it always is man. People looking for a hookup but not willing to help out.

my boy was the 1st to get called at Blends OC...haha

easy cop...lol

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by jphonix

STOP PM'ING ME!!!

i can already tell you if i get as many pairs and i want to, i won't be letting them go for too cheap, i spent a grip on the pairs i got already because i had no other options at the time, so i will be looking to recoup, probably on ebay.

it's funny tho, tons of cats i hit up on here to help me, didn't, some didn't or stopped replying to my pm's, but now i'm getting pm's with the "c'mon man, help out a fellow NT'er" lines left and right. ironic... SMH

That's how it always is man. People looking for a hookup but not willing to help out.
I'm surprised his visitor amount isn't even higher, but it will get there
laugh.gif

I work for Shiek and checked out the store in Sf they think they hella hard just kuz they get everything what they shoulda done is came outside and been likeight this is how many pairs we got so no one would waist there time them cats is shady I ask a dude that' worked there if they were getting them he waslike uhhh uhhh I'm like dude tryin to play me

i just wanna know why the zens are still dropping...

are there more than 3k, or what?

someone please confirm whether 34th st footlocker in NYC sold these this weekend!

some people need a hook up and will help out later on.
sooner or later,I want all 3 pairs in 9 or 9.5. it'll happen.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

some people need a hook up and will help out later on.
sooner or later,I want all 3 pairs in 9 or 9.5. it'll happen.

Chuuuuuuuuuch!!! Most pick ups in Chicago are easy as hell but this got Ye's name attached so it's harder to get here than in the boonies... if anybodyknows of an upcoming QS release that they need help with... I can find a way to make it happen if I can get some help on these Zens now... btw while cats wasbeasting for all things Kanye I found a pair of bred IV 99s for $115 shipped... NDS but one of my grails that I never thought I could cop for a reasonableprice...

Hi, went to Beatnic in CALI.

12 PAIRS, about 50 people in the raffle. I was called 6 and my other boy( who copped for me) was 11. Many people left with feelings hurt. Especially a guy thatgot a winning ticket and did not have enough cash. Funny thing about it, he brought his boy with him and dude did not have any ends. Dude left in tears. Sosad. Here are some pics.

inside with the lucky few
laugh.gif

Bonus pic:
WHITE DUNK LOW FROM THE LA EVENT Many years ago. SICK
eek.gif

Big ups to the homie Mitch, always a cool cat. Also the owners Mike and Tak. Class act all the way.
Thanks to lorenz also getting me another pair from JP. I owe you some favors from Cali
wink.gif

I got a pair of red Supreme Hi's sz.9.5 and Stash 95's sz.10, both pairs for the black & pink yeezy's sz.10 or 9.5?
I got some other heat that im willing to trade also...
Im in the Bay...

titanium- welcome to NT. I need yeezys,can't help people with gettin them.
I'm in a city with a HOH and the top FTL and FA. nike has blessed nyc. its a curse and a blessing.

seems like the little places are getting them lare but no hassle for the locals. kudos to you guys.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom