Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Not one store in my city got the Yeezy's and we don't get tham many of most releases. Luckily I'll be closer to the bay next year where I have anNT nearby that at least gets most of the releases. I don't understand why Nike has Shiekhs on their list of places to give releases. They are always shadyas !+@@ and don't help anybody out. They should really try to hit some of the bigger FTL, Champs and FA's then give Shiekh these releases. It woulddefinitely make these releases way more legit. ANd I'm not even gonna get started on some of the places in NYC that got these that charge $400 and up onthese and other hyped up releases.

Would anyone be interested in trading either color Air Yeezy's size 10/10.5 for VNDS (worn once indoors) 1/2 Cents (10.5) and VNDS (worn once indoors)Eggplant Foams (11)? PM Me ASAP!

camped since thursday 12:00pm till today MAY !$^&^#$ @#$&*(* 2ND...
got a lil heated but it was squashed quick...
dudes were all chill and looked out for those who put in time & $$$$$
everyone got a pair/size that camped (10 camped 13 total spots held down)
everyone was chill no problems...
everyone happy at the end of the day...TIME FOR GAME 7!!!! celtics are going down!!!

finally copped after the long wait...$6** total for GREYS AND BLK/PINKs+fees...im done with camping out for sure, no one specifically killed this great passionof ours but im done with the hunt for now...
i want that feelin of walking back into the store and seeing some heat (in your own opinion) staring u in the face *feeling like a kid in a candy store*

kanye's release was huge this year for nike and its only 2/3 done...but all this limited release and hardcore campers (4 days+) for a resell is way overthe top
grin.gif
...im willin to put in 1.5-2 days but damn im tired
tired.gif
good luck to those that are going for tans...dont take it lightly they willstill be hyped a week and a half before release and people will be camping way earlier than you would expect...just warning yall...but there will be 1 more sz10 floating around since im gonna take a lil break from all this rukus
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

adios NT ill be
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

I work for Shiek and checked out the store in Sf they think they hella hard just kuz they get everything what they shoulda done is came outside and been like ight this is how many pairs we got so no one would waist there time them cats is shady I ask a dude that' worked there if they were getting them he was like uhhh uhhh I'm like dude tryin to play me

Amen to this. Thats why I dont really like to mess with shiekh when it comes to limited releases, they be playing you like you some kind of noob or somn. Nodisrespect, to you bayboss cause its only the shiekh in market and hilltop mall! but yeah they should of just told us that they were only going to get 11pairs. Instead of saying that they werent going to get them! Oh and the funny part is that some1 called the nike corporate or shiekh main corporate and asked if Shiekh Sf wasgoing to receive em n they said yes May 2nd...they put it on speaker! Manager must of felt way stupid acting like he didnt receive the pairs. Made mewaste my time! N yeah im still mad
mad.gif
! lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

how did it go down in sheikhs at fox hills?

word. Info?

I'm thinkin twice about my 9.5s. I normally wear a 10 in jordans, and 9.5 in AFIs or Bball kicks for the snug fit.

But I just might need to swap my 9.5s for 9s on both zens and blk/pinks. Socal anyone?

I wish blks didn't have pink like the samples smh!

Congrats to heads that were able to cop...

^^^ yeah, i too had to go a whole size down in yeezys... i wear a 13 in everything i own except high top dunks and yeezys...

i just walked through the mall to cop a shirt to match those ice green (sea crystal) mid sb dunks i just copped earlier this week, and i'm wearing my black& pink yeezys, and GOOD GOD, these are the ULTIMATE head turners... i got stopped several times by men & women giving me compliments, saying they sawthem in the video, and asking where they could cop, not to mention countless stares from passer-by's...

crazy...

about my local hook up, i stopped by and got the main warehouse guy's direct cell phone number, got guaranteed my size in the zens, and my size in theother colors if they get 'em, and i'll be given the official word on how and when to cop more sizes a day b4 they even get to the store (he might evenhold a few sizes for me, not sure yet tho)... but he was telling me that footlocker tried to get their greedy hands on his shipment and snake him, but hepulled through... so in the end, even if i get just my size, i paid $500 for my first pair of zens, so if i only end up with the two, that means that really ionly paid $350 each, which isn't bad at all... just hoping he gets black & pinks too, then i'll be in the same boat on those too...

If anyone has either of the Yeezys size 11.5 or 12 hit me up if you would work out a trade +Cash.. PM me for a list of what I have

oh, and about comfort... hands down the most comfortable shoe i own... they felt amazing walking around the mall. and i'm currently standing here dj-ing atmy sushi & thai lounge gig and they're straight... i go to the club after this to dj for 4 more hours so we'll see by the end of the night, but sofar so good...

like i said, i wear a 13 in everything but high top dunks, and in those and yeezys i wear a 12, but honestly, my foots sliding around in these even still. icould probably pull off a size 11.5 if i had to... in fact i think i'll try on a 11.5 when the shipment comes next week.

Back
Top Bottom