Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

payed $215 no tax. waited 3 hrs planning on staying the night. got wristbands and told we could leave.

Well aint that a nice feeling ... Con Grads bro .

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Anyone who is willing to drop $550+ on these needs to re-evaluate themselves.

why is that?

laugh.gif
NVM, I forgot that everyone on NT drives a M6 and makes 6 figures a year.

...i dont get it?

i feel bad for everyone who camped days for these. I mean it will all be worth it but for what we all went through up here in new england, it was way too easy.Shout out to chef from Gourmet Kicks for holding down the line.

holy shlt, i just found out about a spot getting them locally (he says it's the zens, not the black & pinks), probably monday or tuesday.

sooooooo glad i didn't get my 2nd pair of zens yet, they're gonna be selling them for suggested retail, $215 baby!

and they're not limited to 1 per person, so i'm gonna try to buy their whole size run (they're the type of cats who don't care as long as theysell them, and they have no idea about ebay resell prices), LOL... gonna make back the money i spent on all my pairs hopefully...

nobody pm me about this, unless you've helped me out. and even then, nothing's guaranteed until i got them in my hand...

SNYX got them here in Chicago... they want $800... if anyone wants them they have 8.5, 9.5, and 10. I will cop and ship for a tip... btw for those that doubtthat Athlete's Foot might get them... well SNYX, Snyx Galleria, and certain Athlete's Foot stores are all owned by a Korean and Pakistani group thathas over 100 stores worldwide... their pull with Nike is extraordinary...

responses after zens release and this one are wayyy different.. everyone REALLY wanted the black ones... it seemed as if people who missed out the first timedidnt care cuz they were looking forward to these.. and those who missed these actin like the world is about to end... and their isnt a 3rd coorway ahead.which is good. i want the tans

so did footlocker on 34th really release zens instead today?

this is weird that zens are still popping up a month later...

Originally Posted by AnJ55

why is that?

laugh.gif

...i dont get it?

LOL its all good man , we get it . REALLY yall crack me up with your pics of whips and loot. LIKE NO1 ON HERE has that . WE ALL HAVE CARS WE ALL GET MONEY .Thats why we come on this site to talk about shoes, spend money on shoes . Because we are lucky in life that we can.
back to the shoes .....

and the beat goes on

Originally Posted by AnJ55

why is that?

laugh.gif

...i dont get it?

you will get it rolling around my block like that ha...might come home empty handed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jphonix

holy shlt, i just found out about a spot getting them locally (he says it's the zens, not the black & pinks), probably monday or tuesday.

sooooooo glad i didn't get my 2nd pair of zens yet, they're gonna be selling them for suggested retail, $215 baby!

and they're not limited to 1 per person, so i'm gonna try to buy their whole size run (they're the type of cats who don't care as long as they sell them, and they have no idea about ebay resell prices), LOL... gonna make back the money i spent on all my pairs hopefully...

nobody pm me about this, unless you've helped me out. and even then, nothing's guaranteed until i got them in my hand...

oh wow, just talked to my dude again and he said they're getting the black & pinks and the tans later too, just after the release date for some reason.

i just hit the freakin' jackpot. been doing business with these cats for years so i'm definitely copping, the main warehouse dude is gonna call me assoon as the shipment comes in monday or tuesday...

eek.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

whats the avarage price to pay right now for these? should i just drop 900?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

ARE YOU STUPID!? Dont you know the day of release is when they hype is at its peak and the shoe is most expensive?

Just wait 2 weeks from now...you should be able to cop for 500...IM TELLING YOU!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

REALLY yall crack me up with your pics of whips and loot. LIKE NO1 ON HERE has that . WE ALL HAVE CARS WE ALL GET MONEY . Thats why we come on this site to talk about shoes, spend money on shoes . Because we are lucky in life that we can.
back to the shoes .....

and the beat goes on
LOL ... really though.
grin.gif

I guess it makes some people feel better to put it out there.
eyes.gif

e-pride FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

whats the avarage price to pay right now for these? should i just drop 900?
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Just wait it out homie...most I'm willing to do is $600, and I'm telling you next week the prices will be around that price range...

Back
Top Bottom