Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

igotthatfire247
So if you won a raffle and they didnt have your size you would have passed?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

igotthatfire247
So if you won a raffle and they didnt have your size you would have passed?
eyes.gif
Depends if I had better things to spend $250+ on ... which I usually do.
grin.gif

But if you're just trying to get your resell on, then more power to ya'.
glasses.gif

I love all the shotcallers in here.

"hit me up if your sellin ur yezzys but dont think ur gonna rap3 me cuz the most im paying iz 350."

YOU don't decide what the price is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I love all the shotcallers in here.

"hit me up if your sellin ur yezzys but dont think ur gonna rap3 me cuz the most im paying iz 350."

YOU don't decide what the price is.
laugh.gif

You will never own a pair of Black/pinks for that price.

And whoever has the shoes decides the price
laugh.gif

MAN,,,, THIS RELEASE WAS SHADY AS IT COULD BE AT SHIEKH! SUPPOSEDLY THEY ONLY RECEIVED 11 PAIRS. I WAS # 13 IN LINE. THEY NEVER SAID HOW MANY PAIRS THEY WEREGOING TO RECEIVE. THEY WAS TELLING EVREY1 WE AINT GETTING NO YEEZYS YALL WASTING YOUR TIME! DUDE PRLLY SOLD EM TO HIS HOMIES. CAUSE WHEN I WAS WAITING FOR THEPAQUOIS THE MANAGER WAS CHOPPING IT UP WITH A DUDE TALKING BOUT YEAH I HAVE SOME EXTRA SIZES IN THE BACK. N SOME PEOPLE THAT KEPT TELLING US THAT SHIEKHWASN'T GONNA RECEIVE EM CAME BACK N IT LOOKED LIKE THEY COPPED CAUSE THEY LEFT WITH THE BIGGEST UGLIEST SMILE IN THE WORLD..

SORRY FOR THE CAPS! JUST HAD TO VENT ON WACK @%% SHIEKH

Blends LA was packed and WACK. I rolled wit 3 other people, so i had 4 chances at getting a pair. But no luck. The drunkindian dude was maaaaaaad annoying
smh.gif

My gf's sister went to the costa mesa blends for me. And luckily she was called 2nd and i got my 9.5
pimp.gif
But they charged 3bills + tax at Blends! Did they charge that much for zens?!?

LOL at all the lowballers in this thread...

roll.gif

if you haven't figured it out yet, niketalk ain't nothing sweet when it comes to prices on these... in fact, nowhere is, unless you camped at acorporate store who let them go for retail...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Blends LA was packed and WACK. I rolled wit 3 other people, so i had 4 chances at getting a pair. But no luck. The drunk indian dude was maaaaaaad annoying
smh.gif

My gf's sister went to the costa mesa blends for me. And luckily she was called 2nd and i got my 9.5
pimp.gif
But they charged 3 bills + tax at Blends! Did they charge that much for zens?!?
Good news man. Glad you got yours.

If you aren't paying $500, you got a steal IMO.

People stop asking for retail hookups it aint happening.

Everyone asking for retail plus a few bucks is just not thinking.

Out of the 3,000 sold they were probably 100-200 pairs sold at retail around the country. Most shops charged 400+

Not to mention they are going for over 800 on ebay. I mean be logical.
indifferent.gif

i'm waiting for someone to ask for free yeezys....and they will pay the shipping....looks like thats where things are headed. everyone who doesn't likethe price shouldn't be mad at the people selling them.....the market made the price.

I NEED SOME HELP!

My local Athletes Foot in Cleveland recieved but they refuse to sell to anyone!! ON top of that, i heard you have to call them first with the a secret word andyou can get them for 600. IS this violating their Nike License RULE?

IS there anything i can do about this? GREEDY @%*#*
mad.gif

Originally Posted by n1ck1134

i'm waiting for someone to ask for free yeezys....and they will pay the shipping....looks like thats where things are headed. everyone who doesn't like the price shouldn't be mad at the people selling them.....the market made the price.

YO whats up G ....

Nick was the 1st to have in hand a size 12 up I know that .

If you do come by more , holla at me man .

Back
Top Bottom