Nike Air VaporMax

JFS ID’s arrived yesterday. Camera didn’t capture the orange well...

Attachments

• 87B2711A-8209-46B7-8525-70B99A2E1DA2.jpeg
    87B2711A-8209-46B7-8525-70B99A2E1DA2.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 78
I actually like the laceless pairs...but i like the ones with laces more and there are so many great colorways of the laced ones that i can't come up with a reason to spend money on the laceless pairs.

Like i like the cookies and creams, i like the white with the red swoosh and i absolutely love the creams and triple whites

There was only one “f and f” pair at Milan Nike Lab. Persuaded em that I should be an f. They didn’t give an f one way or another so I got the black laceless. Lit af.

Wonder if it’s coming out in larger than a 12 in December. I’ll pop some picks manana.

man, you're always travelling and in Cities the day of releases. I strive to be there one day.

Cant wait to see some on feet :smokin

man, you're always travelling and in Cities the day of releases. I strive to be there one day.

Cant wait to see some on feet :smokin
I’ll get some outdoor tomorrow during the day. Quick shot in the hotel w the travel gang. Similar weave to the non nikelab TB. Fit is nearly identical to laced as well. I would stay true to your vapormax size.
IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2684 2.JPG

I’ll get some outdoor tomorrow during the day. Quick shot in the hotel w the travel gang. Similar weave to the non nikelab TB. Fit is nearly identical to laced as well. I would stay true to your vapormax size.

Where did they even release at?

IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2684 2.JPG

Can't quite make out what the 3rd pair is in the background. I can see Yeezys, Mars Yards and black UNDFTD 97s (The sail ones are great in hand). I wanna guess midnight fog Vapormax.

What do you do for work that makes you travel so much where you get to all these releases?

Can't quite make out what the 3rd pair is in the background. I can see Yeezys, Mars Yards and black UNDFTD 97s (The sail ones are great in hand). I wanna guess midnight fog Vapormax.

What do you do for work that makes you travel so much where you get to all these releases?
Vapormax ID Black/White is the 3rd pair and good eye!

I run a consultancy-like-company (heavy tech/strategy/business solutions) within a big creative agency network - 11K people, offices all over the world.

Reactions: ARK
Can somebody explain the laceless to me? Is the the strip of fabric a velcro piece or is it a full slip on shoe?

IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2684 2.JPG
Damnn. now I regret getting the white laceless instead of black laceless. Why would you do this bro? ):

IMG_2683.JPG
IMG_2684 2.JPG
Same sizing?

Same sizing. It’s not more loose on my wide foot. Feels very stable, supportive and similar to the laced up versions. Really comfortable.

I wonder if there’s going to be another wider euro release when the us drops in December. It was pretty small as far as releases go here. Didn’t see it in many (or any) places besides Nike.com and the Lab stores in person. Not sure if this has been said by they are labeled as “Nike Air Vapormax SE” code is AQ0581-001

IMG_2683.JPG

What is the ID for your pants ^

Last edited:
The laceless version is basically the laced version turned inside out isn't it? If you look at the flyknit on the inside of the laced version you can see where the 2 strips would go. My theory anyway.

There was only one “f and f” pair at Milan Nike Lab. Persuaded em that I should be an f. They didn’t give an f one way or another so I got the black laceless. Lit af.

Wonder if it’s coming out in larger than a 12 in December. I’ll pop some picks manana.

So it does come in US13? Cause the webstore of UK stopped at US12.

Singapore website also stops at US12.

I'm a US13.

So it does come in US13? Cause the webstore of UK stopped at US12.

Singapore website also stops at US12.

I'm a US13.
Not sure if it was a random pair or if they actually were included in a size run. The ST18 Milano store said they had one pair for someone who couldnt pick them up. So I grabbed them. Literally the only one I've seen across NDC and 3 stores in Milan.

Back
Top Bottom