Nike Air VaporMax

Neon

9D8B59E5-B423-41F2-AA5B-6D8F8E4B28CB.jpeg

BHM

F2802E1A-3965-44FC-91FF-668483F2E0B8.jpeg

So. Many. Grey. Colorways. :lol:

Thankfully most look good though. Makes it easy to not miss a pair you may have slept on or sold.

I’m pretty sure these are a tribute to the OG AM 95 colorway

My jaw dropped when I had the epiphany.

I wish it had more neon to it tho like somewhere on the outsoles.

hopefully the 95 grape inspired pair drop at the same time as a pack

Dunno what laceless pair I want tomo, already own the anthracite/black VM so don't know if I can justify the triple black laceless

Neons and Grapes both looking great. But yeah, a neon air unit would've been super dope. Clear would look better too, IMO.

Does anyone know where I can still order a triple black noir in size 9.5? Been looking everywhere and the 9 I got already is too small. I found sizes 10 and up. But no 9.5 anywhere

Richards has had them on sale for $170
Hibbets had them on sale for some percent off (I forget how much)

A sale here and there but no where for long

Thanks for the reply FullMax, greatly appreciated.

I like the vapormax's but I haven't really bought kicks like that in a while and only really buy when they release something I really want or have been longing for a while.

Might pay retail for a good colorway of these, but even new releases go quickly.

We shall see I'm just curious on the comfort and how they feel on feet.

Does anyone here own the JFS Vapormax? Cant find them on EBAY, Goat or Stockx. Sad to say, but I'll have to pay abive retail on these. (Size 10/10.5 US)

Got 3 pairs of the Noirs.

Of the two I opened so far, had to mix and match due to excessive glue on toebox and laces.

First pair of VM's and I like them; just a bit wild looking. Not sure if I like them enough to do multiple CW's like other shoes, but we will see.

Semi comfy out the box, so hopefully these will really be comfy after break in.

Back
Top Bottom