Nike Air VaporMax

Dis real ?
image.jpg
The post above yours is for a fk vapor air moc 2... the upper looks like the air moc? I hope not because they are hideous, and I love the air moc.

All these different forms of Vapormax are sick. Actually impressed by the 97s lol

I take back what I said a few pages back about the slip on vapormaxes (cdg style), they look really sleek and smart in the pics but watched some on feet vids and just no. Glad I watched them as was gonna pick them up but they just don't look right.

I take back what I said a few pages back about the slip on vapormaxes (cdg style), they look really sleek and smart in the pics but watched some on feet vids and just no. Glad I watched them as was gonna pick them up but they just don't look right.

Link to video?

IMG_7794.JPG

IMG_7793.JPG

Non-GS sized vapormax CS. They should release them straight to the outlets... just like some movies that go straight to DVD.
White pair isn't too bad. Definitely like them more than the other colorways posted. Might be worth a look on discount.

The acronym vapormax moc whatever has almost no info (although someone at nike confirmed it's happening) and all the pictures are just mock ups at this point. I hope that whatever the real pair that releases looks better than that....

The acronym vapormax moc whatever has almost no info (although someone at nike confirmed it's happening) and all the pictures are just mock ups at this point. I hope that whatever the real pair that releases looks better than that....
You mean "moc ups" right? >D

That's a nice grey CW, it's not as nice as the black spiderman CW though, waiting very impatiently for them...

Back
Top Bottom