Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

MVIMG_20180719_195220316.jpg
IMG_20180719_195248574.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_195235722.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_195306076.jpg

Insoles... Peg35 vs PegTurbo size 12

(Actually the Peg35 insoles seems a slightly longer than PegTurbo)

MVIMG_20180719_202736409.jpg

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180719_202736409.jpg
    MVIMG_20180719_202736409.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Yea... Today seemed about building hype. I'm confident there is gonna be plenty of these to go around on Aug 2nd. To compare, even though it's not a runner, I think the Aug 2nd release will be like the debut 'Dusty Cactus' 270 release. There were plenty avail across multiple chains, but after the first week or two, they'll dry up.

So these are efficient for running? Light jogging? Where’s the other colors? Too pinkish on that first
One..

Lol, that would be wild but no, I’m out east, in CT.

Woooo CT Runners stand up!

Wish clinton crossing treated us better, shoe wise. Steals to be had there as far as running gear goes, but only once in awhile on the clearance racks.

Taking these turbo's out for a spin after work tomarrow, and saturday after noon. Can.not.wait.

Currently running in epic reacts, and by far my favorite running shoe. I dont trust Kustoo's opinion as he hypes up every single shoe, my guess to keep on good terms for brands so I'll be the judge of that.

Woooo CT Runners stand up!

Wish clinton crossing treated us better, shoe wise. Steals to be had there as far as running gear goes, but only once in awhile on the clearance racks.

Taking these turbo's out for a spin after work tomarrow, and saturday after noon. Can.not.wait.

Currently running in epic reacts, and by far my favorite running shoe. I dont trust Kustoo's opinion as he hypes up every single shoe, my guess to keep on good terms for brands so I'll be the judge of that.

if these are better than epic reacts ill be ecstatic i love the reacts

The peg turbo never even showed up on my SNKRS APP. Resell prices on these are ridiculous!!! How has it happened that now running shoes on going for resell? Annoying...

Due to the checkout issues, I actually ended up with 3 pairs instead of the planned 2 — two different sizes to determine best fit.

All 3 pairs were confirmed, but only two shipped and they’re both the same size and probably the size that will be too big.

I guess I’ll know tomorrow if they’re too big or not. Hopefully the other pair ships.

^ ^ ^
not always and until it is proven to be real, consider those colorways fake

https://www.runningwarehouse.com/se...&opt_page=1&opt_sort=alphaAtoZ&opt_perpage=20
Good to know, thanks.

After my run earlier tonight I stepped back and realized that I'm not putting in a ton of miles right now and don't really need a shoe that'll be almost $200 after taxes :smile: Just pulled the trigger on some Peg 35s, will keep an eye out for the Turbos if they go to the factory stores later on.

Regarding the fitting... in comparison with regular Peg 35, the size is exactly the same.... Size 12 on both pairs
IMG_20180719_181645299.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_181747394.jpg
IMG_20180719_181801531.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_181721431.jpg

Do you find you have any heel slippage with either? I apologise about banging on about it but I still feel I'm having a little trouble with my Pegasus 35's slipping a little at the start of my run. I haven't experienced this with any of my other shoes (React, Streaks, Free RN's) which I wear a 12 in and I don't know if I'm actually getting slippage, or the open nature of the heel/achilles is giving me that sensation..

I had some heel slippage on my 35s, but I did the “heel lock” lacing and its much better. I had to do it with my Odyssey Reacts as well so its not just the achilles thing, but that definitely make the shoes feel looser when im not running.

seems like Nike held their end of the bargain. just checked tracking and shoes are on truck for delivery.

looking to be a good friday indeed 8):smokin

Fedex just came by, color is definitely closer to grey than mint but i think the color of the swoosh/stripe make it look mintier. Shoes are a little snug in the width going TTS but length is fine, they'll probably loosen up a bit when I go for a run later. Definitely a big upgrade over my beat lunarglides.

Back
Top Bottom