Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

that is normal for ike to not send tracking right away even on overnight shipping, i had a ton of overnight shipping codes and at times they'd send it close to midnight and the items still arrive the next day

Is it worth refreshing the nike plus app to see if these restock? Or is that it until regular release?

yes but that's really only if you can't wait to 2 weeks to run in them otherwise i wouldn't stress about it and wait til aug 2 when more colorways will release

that is normal for ike to not send tracking right away even on overnight shipping, i had a ton of overnight shipping codes and at times they'd send it close to midnight and the items still arrive the next day

yes but that's really only if you can't wait to 2 weeks to run in them otherwise i wouldn't stress about it and wait til aug 2 when more colorways will release
Normally I can wait, but in 2 weeks I'll be back to school, and I want to spend the last 2 free weeks I got running daily without worrying about the books lol
Also got a birthday code, and it appears codes are working on this.
I guess I'll keep refreshing and checking back here. Nike seems to indicate these will restock since they said you get 1 day shipping from the 19-22, which may imply they'll be getting more orders in until the 22nd?

They changed the Nike app to “notify when more pairs and colors release” so it looks like this is done until 8/2. I guess they can’t give away that much next day shipping.

Sucks cause my zoom air blew out on my current running shoes - the timings of this release was perfect

As someone who plays flag football regularly those little "turf" particles and the black rubber pellets are the absolute WORST.

Nice looking shoe. At $180 I'll pass and wait to try them on in store when they become regularly available.
Indoor soccer here on the same kind of turf and those rubber pellets are evil. I don't know how those little bastards manage to actually embed themselves into your socks.

Congrats to all who got a pair today.

After multiple tries today I came up empty handed. Super frustrating as I intended to run in these and not resell. I had issues with the app last year during the initial Vaporfly release so I’ve had enough of this.

I’m a super big Nike supporter and literally every piece of sports apparel, shoes, and equipment is from the brand. Getting screwed over on a shoe I was really excited about makes me want to move on to another brand as I don’t want to go through the same mess during the next release in two weeks.

Last edited:
it is along with two other colorways so far

dicks and RW has a couple of colorways for 8/2

I'm looking forward to seeing what these other two CWs look like. I think we've seen some images of the black ones but curious about the sail/blue hero.

With these it's about the 'stripe.' That seems to be Nike's recipe lately. Something attention grabbing that you can see from a mile away. With the Vapors it was the entire outsole being visible. 270s, the gigantic rear air unit. With these, it's the big stripe down the middle.

With these it's about the 'stripe.' That seems to be Nike's recipe lately. Something attention grabbing that you can see from a mile away. With the Vapors it was the entire outsole being visible. 270s, the gigantic rear air unit. With these, it's the big stripe down the middle.
That's always been part of Nike's approach. The swoosh is what it is because it needed to be visible on television broadcasts when athletes wore Nike.

Regarding the fitting... in comparison with regular Peg 35, the size is exactly the same.... Size 12 on both pairs
IMG_20180719_181645299.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_181747394.jpg
IMG_20180719_181801531.jpg
MVIMG_20180719_181721431.jpg

That's always been part of Nike's approach. The swoosh is what it is because it needed to be visible on television broadcasts when athletes wore Nike.

It's funny. It was about TV. Now it's about what can instantly be spotted (or easily shown-off) on Instagram. Mission accomplished with that stripe.

I'm new to following releases this closely so apologies for what may be a dumb question, but we've seen at least 6 or 7 colorways in photos of the Turbos. Do those usually release all at one time, a few at a time in phases, or is there some other strategy?

Congrats to all who got a pair today.

After multiple tries today I came up empty handed. Super frustrating as I intended to run in these and not resell. I had issues with the app last year during the initial Vaporfly release so I’ve had enough of this.

I’m a super big Nike supporter and literally every piece of sports apparel, shoes, and equipment is from the brand. Getting screwed over on a shoe I was really excited about makes me want to move on to another brand as I don’t want to go through the same mess during the next release in two weeks.

Have faith my friend. I’m confident you’ll get your pair.

yah i think the general release on the 2nd going to be much better

i can see this being like the epic reacts where eventually pairs are going to be sitting

nike likely made the vaporfly 4%s in very limited numbers to give us a taste and this is the buffet where they make their money

Dudes are really dropping $320+ on the bay? Smh...
I'm a casual runner and these are the ideal racing shoe for me. I have a race coming up and I super want a pair of these guys for it - if the exchange rate to Canadian dollars wasn't so bad, I'd strongly consider it

Back
Top Bottom