Nike Air Pegasus ALL NEW MODELS 30, 31, 32 and up

From a quick try-on perspective, yep, TTS is the way to go with this one. For comparison, I had to go 1/2 size up with the Air Zoom Pegasus 35, but with these, there's a slightly bit more room. Enough to go TTS for me. However if one does have wide feet, I'd CONSIDER (not recommend) going 1/2 a size up.

Are these for casual use as well?

TBD on my end, honestly. Can update you some time tomorrow about this if that's cool with you.

So these are efficient for running? Light jogging? Where’s the other colors? Too pinkish on that first
One..

Someone doing light jogging is unlikely to hugely benefit from them. They were designed with an elite athlete in mind. But if you need a shoe for speed/race days, you'll probably enjoy them. Always remember: it's never the shoes, it's the athlete.

size 9 in vf4
size 9.5 in zf and peg turbos

peg turbos are roomier than peg 35, but not roomier enough to need to size down from your regular peg 35 size.

i found the shoes to be much slower than the zoom fly, but very very comfortable for recovery and easy efforts.

i went out for a 8 mile run, splits of 755, 741, 732, 710, 645, 503, 630, 637, 633.

miles 1-5 felt comfortable and perfect for the shoe (easy effort)
the 503 needed a lot more effort than when i use zoom fly
the last 3 miles felt comfortable still (easy effort)

im keeping these for easy and recovery efforts.... zoom fly for moderate and hard efforts... vf4 for races only.
i like this rotation a lot.

can’t decide which size to keep. i’m a true 11 but i have some heel slippage unless i lace tight and even then its verrrrrry minor.

have a 10.5 and there’s not heel slip but it’s tight around the toe

try the 11 with thicker socks or the 10.5 with thinner socks

sometimes the heel slip is just a feeling because of that fin shape that goes outwards in the heel, it might eventually go away

when running, many prefer their shoes with a little room for when your feet swells up a bit

Mine showed up about an hour ago. Very bouncy and responsive! Jogged in them on the treadmill and they feel great. Not as bouncy as the VF but much more so then epic react. Also upon inspection, it seems that the midsole is half ZoomX and half react. I know they mentioned that they used react to shore it up for stability, but seems like the ratio is about half and half. The upper part of the midsole where it is colored has that same almost styrofoam feel to it that the midsole of the VFs have but underneath that where the line runs through seems to be react, definitely not the same feel as the colored portion.

Some pics:

0B6549EE-4A6A-43EE-BD80-C48374A63B97.jpeg
542D7CB7-02BC-414A-8574-D2F88A6422AE.jpeg
1D9BF34B-6B3B-4218-90DC-7D3B6996D0E6.jpeg
FC041156-FDDD-4469-AEF6-EFFF1F88AD84.jpeg
B40B6338-D197-459A-B9DE-4024FBE17CBD.jpeg

wish they would paint over more smoothly on the crease though

the first run of VFs were seamless

Everything is way overhyped nowadays. Can’t even get a shoe to run in. Are there other colors dropping, and when?

Last edited:
Are there pics of the Sail/Blue?

these are from a chinese website which means it's probably fake but they do sometimes get the colorways right since they get them at the factory

sail/blue might be the one below the barely gry/hot punch?

201807091646145b4320d655078_image0.jpg

got mine in as well but looking like its going to be used for tomorrow's run. arrived too late.

B6A77A03-D676-4FEA-B43D-1E6AD7FFEE18.jpeg

outdoor lighting shot.

indoor they’re definitely more of a mint color

also can feel the energy return right out of the box it’s pretty impressive

these are from a chinese website which means it's probably fake but they do sometimes get the colorways right since they get them at the factory

sail/blue might be the one below the barely gry/hot punch?

201807091646145b4320d655078_image0.jpg
I don't think so. I think they're the brownish ones next to the pink ones on bottom. Sail is almost a cream type color in Nike's color palette. The swoosh on the brownish ones looks Obsidian, so that is likely the Sail/Obsidian colorway IMO.

Edit: Forget all that, it's supposed to be Sail/Hero Blue, not Sail/Obsidian.

Sail/Hero Blue should look more like the bright blue upper/cream swoosh Peg 35s.

By the way, love seeing people post their Pegasus Turbos for their runs/planned runs! Let's fly!

The upper part of the midsole where it is colored has that same almost styrofoam feel to it that the midsole of the VFs have but underneath that where the line runs through seems to be react, definitely not the same feel as the colored portion.

Hmmm... curious. The picture earlier in the thread (above) shows both layers of the midsole above and below the seam being ZoomX, and the only REACT is a thin layer as part of the outsole for better wear. But they feel different and only the top midsole layer feels like ZoomX? Maybe the two midsole layers are different durometer ZoomX, or maybe the picture is wrong or fake.

I'm waiting for the black CW drop on Aug 2nd, so I won't have my Turbos for a while...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom