Nike Air Max Plus Thread

This is a site that sells reps my brother

IMG_5849.gif

Lmao. My guy, you really didn’t notice that every shoe is $159.99??

rule number 1 never buy at a spot that has no social media accounts :lol:

:rofl:
Damn I was on the fly on my phone and didn’t even think or worry about looking into it. I stumbled across a direct link to the AM+ product page so didn’t look at a single other thing on the site. Didn’t cross my mind I had to worry about fakes of these. Oops LOL
First time I ever goofed like that in 30+ years of buying shoes. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll void that. Much appreciated, fellas.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Damn I was on the fly on my phone and didn’t even think or worry about looking into it. I stumbled across a direct link to the AM+ product page so didn’t look at a single other thing on the site. Didn’t cross my mind I had to worry about fakes of these. Oops LOL
First time I ever goofed like that in 30+ years of buying shoes. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll void that. Much appreciated, fellas.

Bruh don't feel bad, I never heard of that site but there are a million weird sites that sell legit shoes so it is what it is. Good luck getting your money back. I'm haggling with a legit retailer right now and waiting for a chargeback to go through. Been buying shoes for even longer than you and this is the first time I ever had to do a chargeback. Good luck.

Bruh don't feel bad, I never heard of that site but there are a million weird sites that sell legit shoes so it is what it is. Good luck getting your money back. I'm haggling with a legit retailer right now and waiting for a chargeback to go through. Been buying shoes for even longer than you and this is the first time I ever had to do a chargeback. Good luck.

Yeah :lol:
Already got them to refund it. Wish I would’ve seen the Burn Rubber link before my size 11 sold out LOL

Crazy that they still can **** these things up. They match the purple to ogs and looks like the blues too but these they botch.

I have been looking at pics of the tiger/sunset pairs from OG til now And I had the OG pairs Some of the nicknames of certain shoes don’t make sense but with these I get it

The OG pairs, rerelease pairs in 99 or 2000 then the 2013 overseas pair, and 2018 would be tigers with orange to lighter orange fade

Then the 2014 ext pair would be sunsets with orange to yellow fade. It seems like they were going for a tiger sunset mix or just a new sunset pair

we just got tigers in 2018 just my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom