Nike Air Max Plus Thread

This is a site that sells reps my brother

IMG_5849.gif

Lmao. My guy, you really didn’t notice that every shoe is $159.99??

rule number 1 never buy at a spot that has no social media accounts :lol:

:rofl:
Damn I was on the fly on my phone and didn’t even think or worry about looking into it. I stumbled across a direct link to the AM+ product page so didn’t look at a single other thing on the site. Didn’t cross my mind I had to worry about fakes of these. Oops LOL
First time I ever goofed like that in 30+ years of buying shoes. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll void that. Much appreciated, fellas.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Damn I was on the fly on my phone and didn’t even think or worry about looking into it. I stumbled across a direct link to the AM+ product page so didn’t look at a single other thing on the site. Didn’t cross my mind I had to worry about fakes of these. Oops LOL
First time I ever goofed like that in 30+ years of buying shoes. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll void that. Much appreciated, fellas.

Bruh don't feel bad, I never heard of that site but there are a million weird sites that sell legit shoes so it is what it is. Good luck getting your money back. I'm haggling with a legit retailer right now and waiting for a chargeback to go through. Been buying shoes for even longer than you and this is the first time I ever had to do a chargeback. Good luck.

Bruh don't feel bad, I never heard of that site but there are a million weird sites that sell legit shoes so it is what it is. Good luck getting your money back. I'm haggling with a legit retailer right now and waiting for a chargeback to go through. Been buying shoes for even longer than you and this is the first time I ever had to do a chargeback. Good luck.

Yeah :lol:
Already got them to refund it. Wish I would’ve seen the Burn Rubber link before my size 11 sold out LOL

Back
Top Bottom