Nike Air Max Plus Thread

Just got my pair...whoever said it...you weren't kidding about too much yellow
20240710_154413.jpg

Still a nice sneaker but it's not like the OG

I got my pair in, and it looks a lot nicer in person than it does online.

2018 has more orange (which I prefer), but I remember the 2018 AMs feeling like wooden planks in all colors. These aren’t mind blowingly comfortable, but they’re an improvement from that year’s release

AMPlusSunset3.JPG
AMPlusSunset2.JPG
AMPlusSunset.JPG

This is how they're supposed to look....... its too much yellow on the 2024's. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: I'll just stick with the 2018's
I’ve been lurking in the thread wondering if more pics would help me not feel crazy about not liking the 2024 pair.

Nah it’s validated. Passing. These really just feel like a retro of that 2024 Orange/Yellow pair we got when we all wanted the Sunset that released internationally in 2013.

It was an insult then & still is now…

2024.JPG

this is a screenshot from an AM Plus 2k24 Sunset youtube review. That's a really significant yellow
The fact we even have yellow anywhere in this shoe is a crime in itself…

I’ve been looking at the pics above throughout the day pissed.

The Dusk purples didn’t have much of a fade at all, I would’ve taken that over this mess we got.

Who gave the OK to this at Nike, do they not have pictures to see it’s not remotely close even in color?

It’s a shame I’m seriously asking though.

The fact we even have yellow anywhere in this shoe is a crime in itself…

I’ve been looking at the pics above throughout the day pissed.

The Dusk purples didn’t have much of a fade at all, I would’ve taken that over this mess we got.

Who gave the OK to this at Nike, do they not have pictures to see it’s not remotely close even in color?

It’s a shame I’m seriously asking though.
It's all going to be okay, my dude.

It's all going to be okay, my dude.
😂😂😂I’m cool, I’m just going to pretend they don’t exist at this point.

It’s just extremely disappointing and disrespectful that we’re supposed to believe the shoe we got in 2024 is the same likeness of the OG.

I wouldn’t even care if they didn’t try to push these off as a retro of the OG pair, but since they are I have questions.

Nike Air Max Plus
Color: Black/Baltic Blue-Safety Orange-Opti Yellow-Metallic Silver
Style Code: HV2526-001
Release Date: Fall 2024
Price: $180

1720893025980.jpeg

Yea I'm gonna need these.

Wish they had the predominately white midsole, i.e. Tigers, instead of the Hyper Royal 50/50 sole but that fade is :nthat:

Yea I'm gonna need these.

Wish they had the predominately white midsole, i.e. Tigers, instead of the Hyper Royal 50/50 sole but that fade is :nthat:
Personally I love the hyper blue midsole on these but the upper is nice enough both would easily work

I’m trying not to buy too many random pairs so I don’t question these, because they will be on my shelf once they hit the US

Personally I love the hyper blue midsole on these but the upper is nice enough both would easily work

I’m trying not to buy too many random pairs so I don’t question these, because they will be on my shelf once they hit the US

The addition of a clear toe cap sold me. The solid caps are usually make or break for me

So are the 2024 purples pretty close to OG?? Or are the 2018s?
The 2018 Tigers are definitely closer to
OG. May have to get those instead of the 2024s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom