Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

I was heated when Nike dropped these and never released a size above a 14. After a year plus of hunting for a size 16 I finally scored my first pair of hyperposites...for $75 below retail. Having a big *** foot pays dividends sometimes
when did those release?

.@aldridge_12 designed these @nikebasketball Hyperposites w auction winner Willie Stoffer, will be worn later this yr pic.twitter.com/J8TB4Bd0X9

The potential of this shoe is just astounding. 
mean.gif

Yeah, that pair in particular isn't anything special to me, but it sucks to know how much untapped potential this model has and how few pairs Nike gives us.

^^^^ fire!!!
Nike please bring more cws out! You know them 2014s are goin straight to outlets if they drop

^^^^ fire!!!
Nike please bring more cws out! You know them 2014s are goin straight to outlets if they drop

Tell me about it. They need to go ahead and scrap those 2014's and give us some Chris Bosh PE releases

Last edited:
Copped these fire berry hyperposites for my girl for $30 + tax (after $20 VIP). They are big on her but she liked the color way and they were too cheap to pass. (Also posted in outlet thread)

I got them at Southwest Plaza in Littleton CO will post FTL sku if you guys want to search!

Back
Top Bottom