Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Copped these fire berry hyperposites for my girl for $30 + tax (after $20 VIP). They are big on her but she liked the color way and they were too cheap to pass. (Also posted in outlet thread)

I got them at Southwest Plaza in Littleton CO will post FTL sku if you guys want to search!
Man you should get a prize or something because thats the deal of the Century. Great pick up. 
nthat.gif

does bosh have a chance to get into the all star game this season as a reserve?

his PE is gonna be insane, hopefully aldridge gets the same.

The Hyperposite has the most confusing sales strategy in Nike history......So many dope PEs that the consumers want, yet NEVER drop. Instead we get colorways that are as if they want the shoe itself to fail (brown/orange, teal/yellow, camo green....etc) :smh:

The Hyperposite has the most confusing sales strategy in Nike history......So many dope PEs that the consumers want, yet NEVER drop. Instead we get colorways that are as if they want the shoe itself to fail (brown/orange, teal/yellow, camo green....etc) :smh:

Nike couldn't even give us simple colorways like Joel Anthony's PEs

lemme guess, nike's gonna drop one size run of these at some outlet in the middle of nowhere 6 months from now
mean.gif

^pretty much. What kills me too is when Nike includes this model in its themes (all star game, christmas, BHM) and the hyperposite is CLEARLY the best exectued shoe out of the bunch (consistently killing kobe, kd, and lebroon's styles) but never drops...

Is the ASG theme Mardi Gras?
not sure, haven't seen any of the ASG shoes except for lebrons (the glow in the dark ones). bosh and aldridge have the best PE's when it comes to hyperposites, nike is trolling hard by not releasing some of them.

just did a stock locate for the fire berry in a 9.5 and 10 and came up empty. probably out of systems now.

**** Nike!

My reaction exactly! I was literally yelling "**** Nike" after looking at those BHMs when I scrolled down and saw your post. :lol:

just did a stock locate for the fire berry in a 9.5 and 10 and came up empty. probably out of systems now.

Same here. I tried to stock locate a 10/10.5 yesterday. For anyone who's trying, you might have better success if you go to a House of Hoops instead of a regular Foot Locker. I was only able to try at my local FTL. The nearest HOH to me is 2 1/2 hrs away. :smh:

BHMs
eek.gif
 wow probably the only cw that i really liked out of the entire line and we can't have it
mean.gif

I like the hyperposites and always wanted to get a pair but something about the shape of the toebox is funny lookin to me and always makes me change my mind ...what they shoes do is make a hyperposite for guards too and implement that max zoom cushioning, shoe would be too crazy as far as durability and cushioning! I'd cop out lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom