Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Yeah locally... I went my TTS 12 and they fit perfect... much roomier than 97s where I have to half size up which sucks because finding a 12.5 is usually a *****
Same for me. 12.5 in skeptas etc. Thanks for the insight now I know which to pull for.

NDC images

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

hopefully this thread keeps the spirit of the 97 thread alive and everyone helps each other find their sizes.

the cats in the 97 thread really put a smile on my face over the past 3wks w/all the crew helping each other find their pairs of the camo pack.

let’s try and help each other where we can.....

it’s better to pay it forward than make a buck or two off your fellow air max lovers.
I totally agree my man.. you can tell the threads around here who have the grown people in them. A few threads I went in and asked for some help and literally got no responses.. can't wait for this release..

Gundam look dope, won't cop because I got to stay focus on some other releases and as I said wearing White/Blue/Red where I live isn't the best idea ^^

Plus it always make me anxious how white color gets yellow with time plus the dust...

Back
Top Bottom