Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

7447456B-2277-48DE-8A69-7C157EE3045C.jpeg
Air Max 98 TL? Just saw some paragraph, these are Phylon. They don’t crumble.

OG 98 does crumble....

D3F9D476-12B4-4943-9D0C-DAB7B733826B.jpeg
For my own reference..... want Blue AM90, Violet AMBW, Neon AM95

They crumbled/came apart quick too :smh:

hopefully this thread keeps the spirit of the 97 thread alive and everyone helps each other find their sizes.

the cats in the 97 thread really put a smile on my face over the past 3wks w/all the crew helping each other find their pairs of the camo pack.

let’s try and help each other where we can.....

it’s better to pay it forward than make a buck or two off your fellow air max lovers.

Last edited:
Yeah the fat corn ball over at Fine Malt Vintage bought out the entire stock and has them on eBay for 250$ a pop.
:rofl:
hopefully this thread keeps the spirit of the 97 thread alive and everyone helps each other find their sizes.

the cats in the 97 thread really put a smile on my face over the past 3wks w/all the crew helping each other find their pairs of the camo pack.

it’s better to pay it forward than make a buck or two off your fellow air max lovers.
Hell yea. 97 thread is dope.

If my local finishline is getting them, I'm sure I can help people out again. Nobody buys shoes like these out in Colorado.

Back
Top Bottom