Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

These remind me of the supreme collab a couple years back ima pass on these
And you regret?
Since then Amazon had a lot of swooshless Supreme AM98s.

Should I go back to 2016 I would wear black one.
Snakes good but it’s white.

Funny thing the only AM98 I remember seeing was just this....
FE0511B8-4F24-4381-BDA2-896C70299680.jpeg
Or similar.
Along with Silver Nike Vandals, Silver AM97 bullets when I was 9 years old.

Not Gundams OG. Not Neons.

And you regret?
Since then Amazon had a lot of swooshless Supreme AM98s.

Should I go back to 2016 I would wear black one.
Snakes good but it’s white.

Funny thing the only AM98 I remember seeing was just this....
FE0511B8-4F24-4381-BDA2-896C70299680.jpeg
Or similar.
Along with Silver Nike Vandals, Silver AM97 bullets when I was 9 years old.

Not Gundams OG. Not Neons.
Nope I haven’t regretted it I never really cared for the supreme 98s only one I really liked were the snakeskins but not enough to pay the price my favorite og cw of the 98s is actually the cw you posted a pic of the team orange I pray they re retro those

The only Nike/Supreme I wanted was the black one, and caps were dope as I remember, but I hate the brand Supreme so even if I like the black one I'm glad I haven't got it, I'ld prefer to have a simple triple black but only Nike...Plus even if the shiny black on 98 was attractive, I prefer to stay discrete

Hahah I like Undefeated better than Supreme.

I’m glad 2016 release was Supreme not Undefeated. Maybe..... maybe we will get Undefeated 98s.

“UNDEFEATED UNDEFEATED” looks better than “WORLD FAMOUS” in my opinion
A32F6417-21AB-496B-9DDC-4F05B4B57E79.jpeg 6E54BE19-44CD-4D4A-8548-AF8797F7D82A.jpeg

Still remember 10 years ago Supreme box logo T-shirt came out as hyped item, while Undefeated was somewhat low key.

To be sincere I like the most when Nike don't do any collaborations, or when they do with artists like Stash, not brands. And even when they do collaborations with artists, it's not what I'm about ^^ I just want Nike to do its Nike things :s Collaborations with other brands tend towards making the release hype what I dislike...And it can catch attention for wrong reasons, like any Nike/Supreme collaborations, even if it's dope, it may catch eye to see Nike f*** with Supreme when a Nike shoe for me just have to catch eye if it's do because of its design (or colors)

I’m waiting for any Atmos or UNDFT collab to happen on 98.

Atmos 97 would be good too although mudguard looks like a big beardo.
86ABA526-5959-4E96-8124-E49C768165E4.jpeg

Such setup would look 10X better on AM98 due to lower mudguard.
And name it White Cement 98, Black Cement 98, woohoo.

But people have to vote for it. So not going to happen.

I’m waiting for any Atmos or UNDFT collab to happen on 98.

Atmos 97 would be good too although mudguard looks like a big beardo.
86ABA526-5959-4E96-8124-E49C768165E4.jpeg

Such setup would look 10X better on AM98 due to lower mudguard.
And name it White Cement 98, Black Cement 98, woohoo.

But people have to vote for it. So not going to happen.

Where’s the imagination dude? Elephant print on a 98? Boring.

Took me a while to find this post I made last year in April, search function on our new platform is straight trash. Anyways, this is an European exclusive color from 2001 that I would like to see get a worldwide release. Also found a post from another old AM98 thread with a better look at the side view and I didn't know these had orange speckles inside the air unit. :wow:

2001 Nike Air Max 98 'JD Sports Obsidians'

Why is it that the EU gets all the good stuff? :smh:

2001 Nike Air Max 98 Obsidian 'JD Sports Exclusive'

uvx3imfvg91tgjlyuf8s.jpg

just so there's no confusion for anyone in Oregon stumbling across this thread....and not any of the other 2-3 that exist already (search better OP)

there's quite a lot of interest in an air max 98 retro, I've personally sent tweets/emails/pics/requests/smoke signals/messenger pigeons and anything of the like....in hopes of triggering some action on this end.

...however...there's at least 2-3 threads about these like i said.

and just so they don't go retroing the wrong shoe
laugh.gif
...pic for reference:
4904707217_74d6cfba53_z.jpg

Took me a while to find this post I made last year in April, search function on our new platform is straight trash. Anyways, this is an European exclusive color from 2001 that I would like to see get a worldwide release. Also found a post from another old AM98 thread with a better look at the side view and I didn't know these had orange speckles inside the air unit. :wow:

2001 Nike Air Max 98 'JD Sports Obsidians'

Wow these are FIRE :sick:

Back
Top Bottom