Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

Wow, can't go wrong with OG blocking... and is that suede around the toe-area!? 
Nike Air Max 90
325018-048
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-1.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-2.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-3.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-4.jpg
nike-air-max-90-white-black-volt-grey-5.jpg

Now these work. Make these in every color with this color blocking and we will be happy, is so damn easy

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Now these work. Make these in every color with this color blocking and we will be happy, is so damn easy

Yeah these were on this site early this year or summer or something can't remember exactly, but someone posted up info and pics.

It was a couple of 90's in different colorways with the Infrared blocking and these were one of them.

I like these and will buy them, but the blueish colorway > all others.

Thank God someone at Nike realized how easy it is to make great AM90s if you stick to the original colour blocking, but what's up with that suede? It looks like they've been put through the washing machine already.

Nike is really random with what materials they choose on what.. Many blazers and bruins have the type of suede that is just a tad rough but still has a smooth nap surface. That would go perfect here. Instead they may have used the worst type of rugged suede material around. Other companies, and even Nike, have used a material very similar to this in great ways. Where it all blends in and flows. This may be their worst attempt yet, on one of the best colorways I've seen on a AM90.

OG color blocking is still OG color blocking, so my complaints can't go out too far, I guess.

It almost makes me wonder why they went away from that felt like synthetic stuff.

Oh my gosh; love these both, especially the yellow ones (minus the backwards Air Max near the heal and backwards Nike Air on the back.  Gonna assume that's pic problem..)

DownyBoy wrote:

theres a blue and yellow version also...
28-11-2011_nike_am90_whiteblackyellow_large.jpg

28-11-2011_nike_am90_anthraciteobsid_large.jpg

Volts and Maizes are prospects. If copped, I'll probably paint their Swooshes Charcoal...

The suede is just really textured... the lighting/shadows in Mayhem's pic just enhances it.

laugh.gif
Frickin' MODZZ  thats corny as hell, might as well attached "laser" to all them CWs.

Back
Top Bottom