Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

Would've preferred white leather (like the Limes) or the same synthetic nubuck. That type of suede just doesn't fit the shoe.

ive been hoping for these to come out nice since someone posted the catalog pic ages ago. caught my eye right away.
ill take a pair of these
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif
Frickin' MODZZ  thats corny as hell, might as well attached "laser" to all them CWs.

You KNOW someone was gonna doi it, so I preempted, it'll stick, you know it...And ur coppin 2 X fo sho!

The suede looks similar to the material on the black/grey Trainer Huaraches from earlier this year. I like this pair, but I don't really need them. We'll see once they come out.

the volt color deserves the 'infrared' colorblocking treatment. the 'hot limes' have too much white, for me; this colorway is def more balanced imo

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by tak

laugh.gif
Frickin' MODZZ  thats corny as hell, might as well attached "laser" to all them CWs.

You KNOW someone was gonna doi it, so I preempted, it'll stick, you know it...And ur coppin 2 X fo sho!

No doubles for me, but def 1 of each
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dadbath

Thank God someone at Nike realized how easy it is to make great AM90s if you stick to the original colour blocking, but what's up with that suede? It looks like they've been put through the washing machine already.

Not a deal breaker, but I wish they would include the accent color on the tongue lining like on the infrared colorway and how they used to do on all OG running shoes.
Devil's in the details

What is a deal breaker and why I refuse to purchase any AM90s nowadays is the painted midsole that cracks after 2-3 wears. That is completely unacceptable for a shoe that retails for $92

Look good, I just hate how the shades of green are so different on the side badge and around the air bubble

Sooooo,

Volts arrive in Australia mid next week, will be going to Foot Locker over here, probably on boxing day.

Back
Top Bottom