Nike Air Max 90 'infravolt', yeah I named it...

Saw the blue ones today and I gotta say, I didn't really like the type of suede they used. It's got a really tumbled look. 
Ultimately it comes down to personal preference, but I preferred the suede they used on the deep-burgundy 90's...
I saw them side-by-side and it was immediately evident to me that I preferred that type of suede. 

imagemagic-1.php_8-620x415.jpg

Yes that site is legit. They actually used to called shoetrends, but have since re-branded under this new name...

The volt pop in the new deadstockshoes pic
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif

volt-dss.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Why is their site in russian?
laugh.gif

just copped from deadstock..IMO these will be a classic in a couple of years. also got the soar blue pair from FNL.com .

It's been a while since I've ordered from Deadstockshoes but thanks to the member who posted their availability.

Has anyones tracking information been updated at all? Mine has not making me think the shoes have really not shipped yet.

Originally Posted by Sam See

Has anyones tracking information been updated at all? Mine has not making me think the shoes have really not shipped yet.

me 2 just says initiated 

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by Sam See

me 2 just says initiated 
They wont be going out yet, I actually mailed the site because my tracking information stated it was a 1lb package (2 pairs of shoes) and also said it was picked up Dec 30th (wth) so I got a response saying they are preorder and that the early tracking number is a formality, they will go out toward the end of Jan or whenever they come in.

I'm feeling the colorway but the suede looks weird, I'ma wait to see them in person before coppin

Back
Top Bottom