NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Damn thats a drive. im all the wat by AC i dont think there doing it in movies theaters here. Looked a few days ago didnt see anything

@dagreatist

I just did a quick Fandango search using 08401 as a reference...there are 3 within 20 miles.

Frank Theaters Tilton Theaters and IMAX in Northfield.

Regal Hamilton Commons Stadium 14 in Mays Landing.

Regal Manahawkin 10 in...Manahawkin.

No idea if these are close enough to you but it seems there are some locations.

Last edited:
best thing if I cop a pair I never wear them out
200w.gif

This was and always has been my point...the MAG is NOT good flip, especially if auction style. Same held true for the 2011 release. Most if not all pairs that ended up on eBay again were sold just to recoup the initial tax break cost a random business spent on these. If you had the cash for these...you bid...if you didn't, you watched. So if Nike decided to do an auction drop same thing applies...get your paper right and bid. No reseller is gonna drop 2-5k (or whatever) on a pair, to try and sell for 8k+. Come on now... People who want the shoe will just bid their max and be done. If any reseller thinks they can drop a few racks...and then flip for a few racks is nuts. Buyers with money will win auctions up front. Period.
I read somewhere that the average final auction price for the 2011 MAGS, was $3,500. If you look at eBay now, the prices are much, much higher. I'm not sure if the sellers are actually getting that, but it looks like you could definitely make money if you intended to resell.

I read somewhere that the average final auction price for the 2011 MAGS, was $3,500. If you look at eBay now, the prices are much, much higher. I'm not sure if the sellers are actually getting that, but it looks like you could definitely make money if you intended to resell.

That was the average, but if you go back and find the actual ending numbers you had high and low days. Days 1 and 2 were highest with a lull in the middle then climbing back up last few days. I think the lowest price overall was $2300 for a size 7 and highest was $9959 for a size 10. Plus numbers all in between. They have definitely held their value no question, but in terms if flipping? Making a large profit on a thousand+ dollar shoe isn't really happening. I had my pair up on eBay for less than I paid and all I got were jokers and low ballers. Here is the original high/low breakdown:

Size 7 – High – $5,331.88 on Day 1, Low – $2,300.00 on Day 6
Size 8 – High – $6,100.00 on Day 1, Low – $2,500.00 on Day 4
Size 9 – High – $6,300.00 on Day 1, Low – $3,050.00 on Day 5, 6 & 9
Size 10 – High – $9,959.00 on Day 1, Low – $3,200.00 on Day 6
Size 11 – High – $7,600.00 on Day 1, Low – $3,350.00 on Day 8
Size 12 – High – $8,100.00 on Day 1, Low – $3,100.00 on Day 7
Size 13 – High – $7,875.00 on Day 1, Low – $2,750.00 on Day 7

THIS RELEASE WILL BE HARDER THAN YEEZYS.. ESPECIALLY IF THEY NEVER COME BACK OUT LOL

THIS RELEASE WILL BE HARDER THAN YEEZYS.. ESPECIALLY IF THEY NEVER COME BACK OUT LOL
If these really do get released, I'll literally fly anywhere in the U.S. if necessary to secure a pair. Assuming the shoes don't cost an astronomical amount.

Was watching those videos last night... pretty cool, I wonder if the car is legit, and if so, how much CGI is involved if any.

I'm a teacher, and today's student CNN Student News had a piece on the Nike Air Mags...talked to an editor from Nice Kicks and the speculation as to if Nike will be releasing the shoe...got me so pumped. My kids thought it was cool, but most have never seen BTTF 2. :frown:

I have this crazy long meeting Wednesday. I HOPE this doesnt ruin my chances on getting the shoe.

...Not like I have one 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom