NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I really hope that for big BTTF fans in here, that the lack of mags released by Nike doesn't hinder their enjoyment of whatever else is going on for 10/21 (if that's the case). There's the chance to catch the trilogy on the big screen, or try for some confirmed items like Pepsi Perfect, vinyl soundtracks, visual history book, complete collection blu ray set. I'm just excited that its the actual day, I'll probably put in part 2 to watch after work. If people are coming around saying Nike better release them or I'm done with them, because Kid Cudi or Fabolous wore them, or because they need to stunt on IG,  then I don't know what to tell you.  This is the only day BTTF will ever get, beyond a footnote of "on this day in 85, BTTF released in theaters." This isn't like May the Fourth every year for Star Wars.

No Mags on the 21st just means more money for Kobe multicolor IDs on the 22nd.

It will still be an awesome day.

BTW...who in here jumped in and bid in the 2011 auctions?
I immediately started flipping my collection.. bid up to $3k (a few times) and then I was out. This was the year after I graduated college, so I really didn't have the funds to go above and beyond. 4 years later and I'm in a much better place, so yeah, I regret not being able to secure a pair before.. not to mention, NOW I could have used the tax write-off (which would have been a nice little bonus). If Nike doesn't re-release these, I'll definitely be following Jedi's modding advancements, simply to fulfill that childhood need/want. BTTF forever.

Michael J. Fox has conveniently been out of the public eye recently....he knows whats about to go down

Michael J. Fox has conveniently been out of the public eye recently....he knows whats about to go down
He was just in that Toyota ad with Christopher Lloyd, and I believe he's going to be making an appearance at a screening of the trilogy on 10/21

I think nike going to do something landmark to fuel there beef with adidas.does the autolace mean the 2011s are replica?these 2015 joints could go for 100k like when the galaxy and lady Gaga paranormal auctions

He knows if anything is going to happen from Nike or not, especially if Nike is aiming for proceeds to go toward Parkinson's research again... 

He knows if anything is going to happen from Nike or not, especially if Nike is aiming for proceeds to go toward Parkinson's research again... 
True, his foundation has already been acknowledging the movie for their donations, so its not out of the realm of possibility.
[h1]"Donate to Create a Future Without Parkinson's Disease[/h1]
Great Scott! October 21, 2015 is "Marty McFly Day," the date on which Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) and Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown (Christopher Lloyd) arrive in the future in Back to the Future II. 2015 is also the 30th anniversary of the iconic trilogy.

As The Michael J. Fox Foundation joins in the fun, we also invite patients, their loved ones and BTTF fans to join us in driving toward a future without Parkinson's disease."

This stuff works? Ketchup falling on the mags makes me
Sick

6e94hUw.gif

I really hope that for big BTTF fans in here, that the lack of mags released by Nike doesn't hinder their enjoyment of whatever else is going on for 10/21 (if that's the case). There's the chance to catch the trilogy on the big screen, or try for some confirmed items like Pepsi Perfect, vinyl soundtracks, visual history book, complete collection blu ray set. I'm just excited that its the actual day, I'll probably put in part 2 to watch after work. If people are coming around saying Nike better release them or I'm done with them, because Kid Cudi or Fabolous wore them, or because they need to stunt on IG,  then I don't know what to tell you.  This is the only day BTTF will ever get, beyond a footnote of "on this day in 85, BTTF released in theaters." This isn't like May the Fourth every year for Star Wars.

im more excited for this day then my birthday on the 24th.. I have the dvd set its ikd as dirt but gonna upgrade to the blu ray set the 21st... Ive also been lerking on how to get tbe pepsi bottle thats gonna be awesome

:rofl:

superstarlord superstarlord and SlamShut SlamShut def know what's up. Wednesday is going to be cool regardless. Hoping to be able to grab a Pepsi Perfect and I'll be at the theater for the Trilogy, plus the Blu ray.

The rest of the noobs in here are funny though especially these 100k prices. Take a breath and relax. Maybe read back a few pages too.

I will say though that Nike had the 2011 project already in the works before presenting it to MJF. So granted while the Foundation does acknowledge the BTTF community it is't 100% guaranteed he has any forehand knowledge.

Last edited:
:rofl:

superstarlord superstarlord and SlamShut SlamShut def know what's up. Wednesday is going to be cool regardless. Hoping to be able to grab a Pepsi Perfect and I'll be at the theater for the Trilogy, plus the Blu ray.

The rest of the noobs in here are funny though especially these 100k prices. Take a breath and relax. Maybe read back a few pages too.

I will say though that Nike had the 2011 project already in the works before presenting it to MJF. So granted while the Foundation does acknowledge the BTTF community it is't 100% guaranteed he has any forehand knowledge.

What part of nj you from?

Hey thanks for the welcome...

I'm in a wheelchair so I'm getting my cuzin to que.. just wondering if to pack him sandwiches

Back
Top Bottom