NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If they were to release by auction & the money went to charity, I'd have no problems with that, let people pay whatever then, 10K or something. If I'm going off the assumption that either auction or online release, I won't have a chance at either, I'd rather see the money go to charity instead of people with bots and scalpers. 

Exactly.

If they were to release by auction & the money went to charity, I'd have no problems with that, let people pay whatever then, 10K or something. If I'm going off the assumption that either auction or online release, I won't have a chance at either, I'd rather see the money go to charity instead of people with bots and scalpers. 

I feel exactly the same way. Auction is actually the most fair method, whoever wants them the most will pay the most and get them, and let the proceeds goto Parkinson's research rather than resellers.

I'm done with NIKE if they Auction these off again. F*****g stupid.
Why is that? Messing up your yeezy collection plans?

I don't mind if they auction these again. Should make sure previous winners are taken care of some way though.

It would be great, if the shoe comes as a limited release but limited in a scale (lets say limited to 10k -15k for $1000 each) , so that the sneaker and bttf crowd get the chance to own a pair in a price range, which is not cheap of course, but realistic and affordable.
Most people can't drop $1,000 on a sneaker, actually there's very few people than can drop $1,000 on a sneaker. This would be one of those that would be able to justify spending it though for sure.

Last edited:
resellers have deep pockets bro =/

This was and always has been my point...the MAG is NOT good flip, especially if auction style. Same held true for the 2011 release. Most if not all pairs that ended up on eBay again were sold just to recoup the initial tax break cost a random business spent on these. If you had the cash for these...you bid...if you didn't, you watched. So if Nike decided to do an auction drop same thing applies...get your paper right and bid. No reseller is gonna drop 2-5k (or whatever) on a pair, to try and sell for 8k+. Come on now... People who want the shoe will just bid their max and be done. If any reseller thinks they can drop a few racks...and then flip for a few racks is nuts. Buyers with money will win auctions up front. Period.

Why is that? Messing up your yeezy collection plans?

I don't mind if they auction these again. Should make sure previous winners are taken care of some way though.
Haha you remembered huh. Ya I know I probably keep em to be honest B. I'll just save my $ lil by lil and just buy my self A pair of Solars.

fingers are crossed, but ready to be disappointed

Last edited:
The publicity Nike will get for actually releasing these will be insane. That alone gives me a feeling Nike is ready to shock the world

The publicity Nike will get for actually releasing these will be insane. That alone gives me a feeling Nike is ready to shock the world

I don't care what anyone is saying, these are releasing. No way Nike will let October 21st 2015 pass without putting their mark on it.

^^ but for Nike to keep these that close to the chest is frightening. Like you go to sleep Oct 20 and everything is peachy then you wake up Oct 21 and everybody is going nuts. The world is gonna change that's for sure

The thing that's pissing me off!!!!

Everyone from Mercedes-Benz , Pepsi , and Toyota ( other brands) are talking about Back to the future except for Nike !!

Give us some info!

But we all know what would happen if we got any info vs a random drop... (Bots) and campers!

But we all know what would happen if we got any info vs a random drop... (Bots) and campers!

will for sure be camping this thread on weds just in case, but im not feverish with hype and kind prepared to be disappointed.

will for sure be camping this thread on weds just in case, but im not feverish with hype and kind prepared to be disappointed.

Besides Concord 11's Bred 1's and Cement 3's "Grails"

These Mags are on All of our Grail Top 3!
It's deff my #1

I've had Red Octobers ! Supreme ! HTM's ! And Og's but these Mags speak Volume.

Hoping Nike drops the Mags in some kind of form that's not auction. Would be my second (and probably last) sneaker purchase of the year.

Back
Top Bottom